VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

softball studs !!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mrs.K.Patterson

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: softball studs !!!!! Reply with quote

Glea--adult Eddie Munster
Braun --any of the 1000's of lllly-pop kids
Keith---Kevin Federline/2 no talents --- who live off their wives
Smitty--Rob Van Winkle or as the poster in his bedroom says"ice-ice-baby"
Juddy---David Soul---a balding Hutch from Starsky and...
Quinny---A chunkier version of poodle haired Justin Timberlake
Denofa--the talentless kid from New Kids on the Block
Iggy--Sgt.Carter--Gomer Pyle
KWolf--Billy Bob Thorton ---Slingblade
J MAC--Earls brother on My name is Earl
J Cass--a young ,handsome Nathan Lane in BIRDCAGE
Buchs---an angry old Bobby Brady
Johnny G---Uncle Rico
JWolf---any buff teen heart throb---a sandy haired Paul-Mark Gosselier
Zukes ---a Caesar hair-cutted "GERALDO"aka.Rico sauve
Stocky Jack

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Stud # 1 Reply with quote

You pile of underachieving softball DUDS aint worth shit !!!! How can a team with hitters the caliber on Gleason ,Cassidy,Greenwald and Quinny be under .500.....Youv'e got a managerial maestro in McKeever,a buffet barnstorming ace pitcher in KP yet you flounder in mediocrity...What gives? I furnish you with the best uniforms money can buy and $1.00 dog specials and this is my investment return?Several of you has beens ,and never weres are on the last year of your contracts so I foresee a slightly improved WATERWORKS or LENEGHANS next year with the deadwood we'll be cutting off the payroll....It pains me as a world class athlete myself to see a bunch of lazy ,balding,drunken ,broken down 20 somethings wallow in the lower half of a less than stellar Bucks Co. arc lge.....When Im fired from Pat's ,and I will be, please dont come looking for me LOSERS..."F" you's.....Big Boned Jack C.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum