VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TOP 10 MOVIES THAT SUCK BUT YOU CAN'T TURN OFF

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tqatsju
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: TOP 10 MOVIES THAT SUCK BUT YOU CAN'T TURN OFF Reply with quote

10.) Demolition Man - you know it's on TNT or Encore right now and no matter how bad it is you still can't turn it off. Wesley Snipes, Sly Stallone, Jesse Ventura, Sandra Bullock and that real awesome fat guy from beetle juice come on
9.) Roadhouse - Johnny G's favorite movie how can you go wrong? Plus, a whole lot of Terry Funk getting his ass kicked
8.) The Package - ever seen this one? It's got Gene Hackman, Sipowitz and Tommy Lee Jones and it's a pretty shitty movie but i always end up watching it when it's on
7.) The Firm - Tom Cruise is actually pretty good in this one and it's got Wilford Brimley as a bad guy, the movie is pretty shitty though but i end up watching it mostly because it's got real stupid music in it and gene hackman is a ladies man in it lol...Actually any shitty adaption of John grisham books are good but shitty, including Pelican brief and The witness or whatever it's called
6.) Patriot Games - very long and drawn out movie with Harrison Ford but i always end up watching some of it when it's on
5.) The Fugitive - probably not a shitty movie it's actually pretty good and it might of gotten 3 stars, but i think i've watched it about a 1000 times, and how bad does the one armed man look like Angelo Cataldi from 610? You know it's bad every time you see Harrison Ford exclaiming, "I didn't kill my wife". we know you didn't you asshole just jump
4.) 8mm - nothing better than Nicholas Cage hunting down people who make snuff films, and guess who made the snuff films, Tony Soprano.
3.) Point Break - Keanu Reeves at his best or worst as a surfer/fbi guy trying to hunt down Patrick Swayze as a bank robber, the only really good/bad part about this one is that his FBI partner is Gary Busey but he gets killed, fuck...
2.) Tango and Cash - Sly Stallone and Kurt Russell are real corny in this one, the best part about the movie is Jack Palance as a bad guy, he's ridiculous.
1.) Blue Chips - Nick Nolte is real awesome in this one as a washed up basketball coach, How good is Matt Nover asking for a bag of money?

honorable mention
The Thing
Big Trouble in Little China
Last Action Hero
Total Recall or any Arnold Schwarzanegger movie
Surviving the Game
He Got Game
New Jack City
Boyz in the Hood
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lono

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing about Point Break is that it features the two worst actors of the modern age (Reeves and Swayze), which should consequently make it the worst movie of all time. But it's not... it's actually not horrible. This is most likely due to Busey.

Blue Chips is definitely a winner... J.T. Walsh is great as Happy.

-Paulie Walnuts
tqatsju
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Patrick Swayze Reply with quote

I don't think Patrick Swayze is that bad of an actor. But I do think Keanu Reeves is terrible he sure knows how to pick scripts though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Marion Cobretti

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My contention is that, although I cannot turn Cobra off and it even gets me somewhat fired up, it is still arguably the worst movie of all time.
P.SWAYZE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: great flicks Reply with quote

ROADHOUSE
POINT BREAK
RED DAWN
OUTSIDERS
GHOST
DIRTY DANCING
BILL and TED
SPEED
MATRIX
GIGLI

10 great movies 3 oscar worthy thespians,AFFLECK-SWAYZE-REEVES
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> movie quotes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum