VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9 f**king guys at opener !!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SENSEI G

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: 9 f**king guys at opener !!!!! Reply with quote

ENOUGH SAID !!!!! SAD....Thanks to those who did show up at least my re-scheduling of work schedule was not in total vain...Many thanks to the effort in avoiding a under-manned opening day sweep.....Great job Keith using your deep bench you truly are the Charlie Manuel of 6-12 softball....

Quinny kindly order the team uniforms next year...Your stunning khaki's and polo shirt ensamble was a fashion stroke of genius, much like your at-bat in them....

Kevin W..incredible game of "D" tonight...Just when I think your a career DH you go out and play like ANRUW JONES/TORJI HUNTER..Great outfielding youngster....

Kudos to IGGY for coming last minute helping avoid a forfeit...GO RAIDERS !!!(NOT THOSE SORRY ASS RHAWNHURST ONES)
J. Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made every effort I could to switch my shift so that I could be there tonight. But, it was tough, because nobody wanted to work until 2AM on the Friday before Labor Day weekend. Sorry boys. How did we do?
J. Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh... I'm an idiot. I just re-read John G. post. I guess we split.
johnny g

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: splits-ville Reply with quote

A split was indeed the outcome Joey...2-12 followed by a inspired 10-5 victory...one bad inning and a weak hitting performance doomed team in game #1...
Game #2 featured a couple innings of clutch hitting and 7 innings of great "D"...
Good character shown by those who attended to avert a season opening black-eye.
Kudos to Iggy showing up to avoid 8 man forfeit and Quinny for getting there by second game for 10th man...

MASTERFULL "d" by K Wolf and consistant hitting by Mark Oasis were bright spots...

JOHNNY G'S 3 stars of the game
#3 Mark--hard hit line drives all night
#2 Kevin--great coverage and all throws went where they should have
#1 TEAM---a overall fine effort..while down about turnout those there played a very inspired 2nd game making all the plays needed to secure a hard earned split...Great job by KP to realize Braun is a clean-up hitter not a slap the ball lead-off man..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum