VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Retirement #1--2---3--

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roger Clemens

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Retirement #1--2---3-- Reply with quote

Coach Patterson;
Sir I apoligize for making a hasty announced farewell..When I see one of the games all-time greats JCASS adorn his uniform in black in my honor I know I owe the game so much more...I desrved my 12th in the line-up demotion Sun...no one is bigger than the game...You are a fair and just disaplinarian sir...im sorry my bat wasn't informed I was out of retirement but it will be better this weekend sir...xoxoxoROCKET
WAWA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Thanks Keith Reply with quote

Hey Keith,
Thanks for stopping buy after the game and buying a hoagie, chips, and the first patato salad sold in a month. It was a real pleasure to provide customer service to an overweight, mildly retarded, young athelte like yourself.
Sincerely,
$0.59 coffee w/ a sizzler
Andy Reid

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Thanks for the donation Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Patterson,

Thanks for the $100 you spent on the ticket Monday to watch my scrub ass nigger QB fuck up, like usual. Also, you probably spent a good amount on alcohol so my front office would also like to thank you for your donation to the Philadelphia Eagles.

Andy Reid
MAGGIE P

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: 100$ ticket... Reply with quote

you no good piece of shit....Im working 5 jobs so your chunky ass can go to Eagles games? F*** that noise biatch I need a man who's gonna stay at home hittin dis ass...Look here you ERKEL/CARLTON wannabee Im outta here...Look for me gettin out of Vanilla Studs car at softball this weekend Bulk Hogan...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum