VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ROCKIES/LONGSHOT LONG LAYOFFS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brauny Pedroia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: ROCKIES/LONGSHOT LONG LAYOFFS Reply with quote

I just want to put my (tiny) 2 cents in telling all Bucks Co.Softballers the HOLE will not come out rusty after a 14 day layoff come this Sunday....As a finely tuned 3ft.4 in.athlete I know Ive been using my adjustable tee ball set to stay sharp hitting and watching my Matt"Crime Dog"Smitty/Tom Emanski fielding DVD's to stay ready on "D".Come ready boys there's only one OCTOBER and one fall classic.....GO HOLE.....
Braun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: hey Reply with quote

i'm 4 foot..thank you very much!
Wish Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: 4 ft.brauny Reply with quote

Oh yeah sure you are..And Keith is a good fielder...Johnny G is young,,,,Smitty is a gold glover....Juddy has long flowing blonde hair....Quinny has a perm....KWolf doesn't drink too much before big games...Wade is faster than Brauny...Johnny Mac could pass a piss test...Denofa covers major ground....Duane is reliable...JCass is the Cal Ripken of softball....JWolf doesn't gamble....Glea is a natural brunette,,,We all wish McKeever taught are children....And Fat Jack is mistaken for Brad Pitt at the mall...
Brad Pitt

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: fat jack Reply with quote

every time me and angela go out to dinner and then out for a drink afterwards people always ask me to celebrity bartend. Well, one time I took them up on it. Well. I get to the bar and as soon as i start serving drinks everyone starts calling me Jack! This one dude even calls me fat! Are you fucking serious? Well I was getting pretty pissed, as you could imagine. But anyway to make a long story short, everyone thought i was fat jack. So yeah he may not get mistaken as me but i get mistaken for him all time. I think it's because of the boyish charm....
Brady Anderson

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject: Twins Reply with quote

Brad,I know your pain my friend..Anytime I wander thru Rhawnhurst with my chiseled physique,long 90210 sideburns and perfectly gelled hair people on the streets and in passing cars are forever yelling "SMMMITTTTY"...When I play softball the taunts are even worse with the taunts of alledged steroid abuse by Mr.smith...Apparently at one pt.in his career Smitty was a fleet footed,power hitting teen dream only to have his body and skills ravedged by the CLEAR and the CREME...I wish Mr.Smith great luck in his pursuit of ressurecting his promising career with the Rhawnhurst based softball juggernaut "THE HOLE"....
smitty champ

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: ..... Reply with quote

Fuck you very much.... "I wish I wish" may of been the best post on here in a long time! hahaha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum