VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Win one for a Great Teammate....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnny G

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:31 am    Post subject: Win one for a Great Teammate.... Reply with quote

Men this weekend is a big one one for the HOLE as we play for a birth in the championship rd. I personally implore us all to give 110% on each and every play to insure our boy Smitty gets to play another weekend this year..though we all bust chops and have our fun no one wants to win more than M SMITH aka.Mr.Post Season...Due to horrible wedding planning by non-softball studs like ourselves Matt will miss this rd....Matt is a great teammate who is always a POSITIVE reinforcing influence who wether he's 1 for 7 with 3 errors or 5 for 5 with great "D" at 1st is always looking for the positives in things....Lets go out and win this weeks games for ourselves and Smitty....P.S. Smitty I know this is killing you but can you imagine how pissed you'd be if not for the rainout and this was for the title !!!! Hopefully we get you your desrved chance at back-back baby.....
Not J.Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Here comes Smitty Claus! Here comes Smitty Claus! Reply with quote

I agree 100% with Mr. Greenwald! Let's win this weekend for Smitty! He deserves the chance to shine on the big stage of the Bucks County Fall League Championship! He's more than earned the chance to make a critical error in the late innings of a close game to blow our chances of repeating as League Champs! (I sense a visit from Bad Smitty Claus in our foreseeable futures! I think I am going to get a stocking filled with coal later on tonight!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum