VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gold Glove Speech

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aaron Rowand

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Gold Glove Speech Reply with quote

Hello there,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the one person that has helped me so much during this magnificent year. His name is Matthew Smith!!! He currently is batting 10th (just in front of Mr. Keith Patterson) and playing 1st base for the Longshot Lounge Sunday softball team. After watching Uncle Rico (from what he calls himself) make error after error at his 1st base position over the past couple of months, it has gave me the dedication to push myself so hard to make every play in the outfield this season. Thank you Matthew!!! I would have never won this award without you!!!! Then, after Smitty gave me pointers in the field, he gave me some lessons on hitting (which definitely made me hit .374 with 27 HR's, 89 RBIs and 119 SO). Matthew is such a clutch hitter in SLOW PITCH softball, that he is hitting a terrific .200-.250!!! He will still say he is one of the best hitters in the clutch, but I personally never seen it. That is why, every time I was in a clutch situation this year (which was a lot), all I did was what Mr. Smith has been doing for months. That is, either POP-OUT/STRIKEOUT/GROUND OUT. I think I'll have to have Mr. Smith come up next year when I give my batting title speech. In conclusion, I would like to tell you all that if you have a chance to see Mr. Smith in action (hopefully next week in the Championship), DO NOT DO ANYTHING HE DOES!!!!!! Do the opposite!!!!! That is why I am a GOLD GLOVE WINNER TODAY!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!
Bad Smitty Claus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Unreal Reply with quote

These posts make me sick to my stomach.... There is nothing but haters on this damn longshot/full moon team. Just win the fucking game and for once all of you come up big in a big situation. I know that I will be getting my hair done or installing a huge security system on Sunday so I can't come but just please win so we can repeat as champs and to also give me yet nother opportunity to showcase my unflinching nerve. Ho Ho Ho bitches!! ho ho ho

signed Brady Anderson

PS: I still hate Aaron Rowand guts
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum