VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New hopes for 08.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr.Fix-it

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: New hopes for 08..... Reply with quote

As the HOLES team physician I feel compeled to update everyone on the teams health heading into the spring of 08 season....

1)As previously discussed I recently inserted shins onto M.Braun..The procedure was a amazing sucess..Mike now tips the scale at a skyscaper like 4'7 inches a 1ft increase over last year..Mike and I look foward to his riding the ELMO Roller Coaster at Seasame Place himself this year...

2)In a act of modern technological wonder I was able to insert a bionic metallic spring in M.Smith's hand..In what can only be described as a miracle Smitty can now close his glove hand with a ball in it..Im sure there will be many doubters to this claim as its never been seen B4 but you will see for yourselves..On the downside it is a much harder chore for Matt to flip his bat ala Manny Martinez on one of his pattened Sac.Flies so keep your eyes open...

3)I inserted a tendon from Dave Hollins arm in JCass's shoulder..Cass now has the strongest arm in the lge.he just has no idea where the ball will go..

4)After consuting with my dear friend and collegue Dr.Pistone I was able to get a group rate for team hair transplants...So next year DeNofa will have hair recovered from Joe Wolf----Juddy will be sporting the lovely clairol colored mane of Johnny G.....Johnny Mac will don a charming afro courtesy of T.Quinn and in a kind gesture since Keith always obsessed about Smitty's hair, Smitty donated his mane including the Dylan Walsh sideburns...Mr.Smith has also taken time to show KP the proper use of gel and blowdryer....

5)A liver transplant was done between Kwolf and McKeever...No one really gained anything in this trans-action as both livers were disased,raisin like in appearence and of little use to anyone but these 2 boozers but I needed practice in case anyone worth saving comes along..

6)And my greatest accomplishment was on KP.I straightened his bent arm, lasiked his eyes,removed the surgicly attached pen from his hand so he'll never make another line-up again and nuetered him...Now his cock watch is permenately attached to his wrist...Now when KP drops his pants you'll see my perfectly designed MAN-GINA where is watch once was....
???????

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHO THE FUCK IS "MANNY MARTINEZ??????"
Manny Martinez

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Who I is Reply with quote

Im the love child between Redsox Greats Pedro Martinez and Manny RAMIREZ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum