VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2034 Bucks County Softball Champions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: 2034 Bucks County Softball Champions Reply with quote

P - Asian Sensation "Lil" Wang Patterson (Maggie will have given up any hope of becoming impregnated by her husband, and simply adopt Tony the bartender’s nephew from Hong Kong.)

C - Jack Quinn (Within weeks of this post, Quinny will be notified through the proper authorities that he did indeed knock up the crazy, looney Jardel walker with his huge hammer at the Hub Motel.)

1B - Matty Smith Jr. (This young lad will obviously have a great head of hair and the Helen Keller-like fielding ability of his father. And of course, he will share the same name as his uber-egotistical father who will feel he will be giving his son an automatic bright future by blessing him with his first name. However, when Matty hits the ball & screams “See Ya” it will actually be a home run and not just a routine fly to left.)

2B - Juddy Chan ( Juddy will finally meet one of his many illegitimate children that reside in one of the many washy-washy houses that he has frequented over the years.)

SS - Wade Greenwald (After many, many years of hibernation, a 46-year old Wade will magically wake up one morning like Forrest Gump and realize he can run like a deer. He will also realize that he has the fielding/hitting ability of the man he was named after-Wade Boggs. And he will instantly become the team’s MVP. And thankfully, because with the amount of weed that Johnny Mac has already smoked, he would have never been able to provide a child to fill his position on the team.

3B - Mikey DeNofa Jr. (Just as slow on his feet as his father, Mikey will also possess his father’s tenacious fielding ability. However, he will also have a Ben Wallace-like fro that will make many wonder if Quinny may have had something to do with his DNA. Quinny will obviously deny any claim that he had indeed been intimate with Mrs. DeNofa.)

LF - “Mini” Mikey Braun Jr. (So short that he will make even his 4-11 father look like a giant, lil Mikey will still be a huge asset for the squad because of his world class speed. He will make infield hits look so routine. And in some games, he and Chase will play the outfield by themselves just because they can!

LCF - Chase Wolf (Besides the Greenwalds, Chase will be the team’s elder statesmen. The 28-year old Chase will have to be a vocal leader for his younger teammates. This is because Wade never really talks & Old man Greenwald will be such a slobbering, incoherent mess by this point that no one will even pay him any mind.)

RCF - Jimmy Cassidy Jr. (He will be the youngest player on the team because of the fact that he will be his father’s 8th child and won’t be born until 2016. After 7 girls, Jca$$ will finally produce a son & guarantee that the Cassidy name will live on.)

RF - Kevin Wolf Jr. (Deena & Kevin’s offspring will be the one to introduce most of the team to the wonderful life of alcoholism by the time they are winning t-ball championships together.)

DH - John Greenwald ( Entering his world -record 100th softball season, Johnny G will try to ignite the championship potential in these youngsters like he did for their fathers’ team almost 30 years before. Unable to run because he will be in a wheelchair by then, Johnny G will still bring his beautiful, natural softball swing and loud mouth to the ballpark every day!)
smitty champ

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Best post ever Reply with quote

Whats up everyone...I appreciate all the nice things and messed up things everyone has said..... I would like to vote that Joe Wolf's 2034 Full Moon softball is the best post ever on this piece of shit site. I would also like to vote for my color scheme for new jersey's and what they should read.

First I believe they should have the afro symbol from this page on the front with www.vanillaafro.com on the back with our numbers underneath. A nice Black with Yellow lettering would be nice or perhaps Baby blue with pink lettering... just a suggestion....

I still hate all of you and I have not forgotten how good I played to carry us to the second round which you all so easily threw away in fits of rage that included Keith pulling his pants down and telling the ump to suck it..... How about a different ending this year??? Or atleast we should look good!!!!
tqatsju
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: BAD SMITTY SOFTBALLCLAUSE Reply with quote

I resent the fact that you think what we be saying is fucked up and that we don't speak da truf....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lono

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smitty!!!

Congrats to you and Dina on your good news! Teresa and I are really happy for the two of you.

-Paulie Walnuts
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum