VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dear Full Moon 2 Softball:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lono

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Dear Full Moon 2 Softball: Reply with quote

Dear Full Moon 2,

I can't help but to think that this team is missing something, perhaps in the form of a former second baseman who:

-Managed to cleanly field one out of every two balls hit to him.
-Could be counted on for the occassional triple or homer before he inexplicably lost the ability to swing a bat.
-Was usually not QUITE as hung-over as JCass.
-Always managed to get Quinny to the games on time.
-Generally got along well with everybody and would hardly ever complain when Keith batted himself cleanup or pitched from the stretch.
-Could be depended on to drive up D. Elmer's Sunday afternoon profits by drinking a minimum of four beers and eating an outrageously over-priced sandwich.

I guess what it comes down to is it seems like Full Moon 2 has lost its proverbial soul. What's all this nonsense about "winning chips"? Is that what the likes of Bobby Ballz-Out, Gene, Gene's brother, Tony, Joe Miller, Floody, Winnie (sp?), and Dobb taught you? HELL NO!!! Real Full Moon 2 softball is showing up 15 minutes late and shit-faced, mercilessly busting balls, yelling at umpires, letting up 15 run innings, and drinking some more afterwards.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like you guys really need to get your shit together.

Anyway, much love to all. I miss your scents... I miss your musks.

Sincerely,

Dave

-Paulie Walnuts
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum