VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I love you

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> old comments....
View previous topic :: View next topic  
secret admirer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: I love you Reply with quote

I want to run my hands through your wonderful hair.. then again they would probably get tangled up in it...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: hello Reply with quote

how do you know so much about me....that's just scary...
JCa$$

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think your secret admirer is a hairy English Teacher...He's also an unconscionable ball-breaker, and quite possibly, a fanook.
DLon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! I take some umbrage at that... I'm actually quite conscionable.

Anyway, it's a matter of public record that Quinny and I have a love-hate relationship. But as far as any sexual love is concerned, that went out the window the day that he mooned me at softball...

Ladies and gentleman, the man had a grotesque rash in the shape of a toilet seat on his ass.

I'm sure that this can be corroborated by various other Rhawnhurst sources, as he did commit the said mooning in the middle of Solly Avenue on a Sunday afternoon.
afroman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: ass rash Reply with quote

there is a lot of ass sitting where i come from so sue me
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> old comments.... All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: