VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SAD!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phil Mickleson

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:05 pm    Post subject: SAD! Reply with quote

10 total runs in 2 games of LOB PITCH SOFTBALL!!! Disgraceful. And of course we do this against the 2 best teams in the Jardel League. I swear, I have NO IDEA why we are so small time when it comes to hitting against good teams. IT IS A FUCKING LOB PITCH! It is basically the same pitch we see against any team in arch softball! And I know the better teams like Pennys & Rockledge field the ball better than most, but we make it easy for them by hitting the ball right to them. We probably hit 12-15 ground balls to shortstop in the 2 games combined.... and good teams usually have good shortstops. And guess what... surprisingly.... their shortstops made EVERY play. It's like we see the best teams before the game and just psych ourselves out like Phil does when Tiger is his playing partner!

And you know what's even more pathetic? We'll probably go out on Friday and light up the scoreboard against one of the leagues shitty teams. WOW! GREAT! But until we start to hit the ball the same way against the leagues best teams, we will continue to be good but not GODD ENOUGH!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum