VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

greatest video games of all time
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J. Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: You miserable old man! Reply with quote

Remember how excited you were on October 8, 1980??? How could you forget? It was you 38th birthday & your wife got you a brand new Atari game console, along with 3 brand new games (PONG, Space Invaders, & Asteroid.) You were so excited. I obviously wasn’t there because it would still be 6 months before I was ever born! But, I heard you spent hours & hours honing you gaming skills. The Phillies had just won Game 1 of the NLCS against the Houston Astros the day before, and you were as excited as a 38-year-old kid in a hair dye store! Your mom even threw you a birthday party with all your friends. 19-year-old little Tommie “Glea” Gleason was there and he got you the recently released Donkey Kong game. A 21-year-old Iggy brought over a case of Schmidts beer that you guys devoured in the woods after the party. Even a precious 4-year-old baby Keith Patterson was there, running around without his diaper on! You were in the prime of your life and as happy as you could be! But now, 26 ½ years later, you are a miserable old man who lives only to make the lives of us youngsters just as miserable! You envy our youth & dread your personal doomsday that is right around the corner! Cheer up, old-timer! You’ll be able to play as much Atari as you like soon up in heaven with all your childhood friends (who are obviously already dead!)

Sincerely, The Grim Reaper! (I'm coming for you Greenwald!)
Bad Smitty Claus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Haha Reply with quote

Even Bad Smitty Claus thinks that email was a bit harsh!
J. Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, your right Smitty Claus, the end of the post was maybe a little over the deep end. Obviously, I was 100% kidding! I love Johnnie G!
The King

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: Best Game Reply with quote

The best game ever is Race Poker!!!!!!!!! No one can beat me in it!!!!!!!! I have the top score at the moon (not that homo keith).......Monkey Bash is a close 2nd!!!!!!!
The Queen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: You're the ONLY one for me! Reply with quote

You are such a terrific husband, fantastic bar owner, phenomenal poker player, & superb softball sponsorer! Nobody turns me on the way you do!! (Well, except maybe Joe Wolf when he comes into our bar on a hot summer afternoon only wearing a tight-fitting wife-beater, displaying those bulging pecs & those finely-tuned, well-tanned arms of his! Wow, that really gets me hot! But, besides that, no one pushes my buttons the way you do, Sweetie!

Sincerely your loving wife, Colleen
T.Stud

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: good cover-up Reply with quote

my dearest queen;
wonderfull job throwing them off my scent..we know your tastes dont run towards big brawny muscle bound men,but to fleshy, pasty compexioned well coiffed afro-ed men..im your lover boy thru and thru..
xoxoxo
THE QUINNSTER
Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a little bit of a more serious note. Greenwald? Are you playing basketball tonight? Please tell me you are, because you are kinda like blonde Kurt Rambis!
Cyril

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:28 am    Post subject: VanillaAfro.com :: Post a reply Reply with quote

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase. Feel free to visit my web blog: web site
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum