VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fat Jack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Best bartender in NE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Fat Jack Reply with quote

Over the past couple of years, The fullmoon softball team has comeback every Sunday to get served by myself. The one and only Jack "The Mayor of Rhawnhurst" Cranange. I would like to thank you all for showing me such RESPECT (except fat ass Keith Patterson). Now Quinny said that he will be making a t-shirt in memory of me. I would like to hear some suggestions. Quinny will take the best one!!!!!
fat jack

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: one suggestion Reply with quote

one suggestion by me is a big picture of not me, but of a giant sweater vest, that underneath it says "Real men wear these"
The Real Fat Jack

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:04 am    Post subject: Spelling Reply with quote

Isn't it funny how I misspelled my own last name in my first post?
Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Max Weinberg Reply with quote

I think Joe Pierce was one of the great bartenders in NE Philly history. I really miss trying to knock the yamaka off his really big and stupid hair with a half filled Miller Lite bottle!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum