VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You duped me, Quinny...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lono

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: You duped me, Quinny... Reply with quote

I thought that big fucking .avi file was supposed to be YOUR entire interview with ESPN. Didn't you say that they were going to send you it? Media whore.

By the way, you have no idea how much I'm missing the sight of you with a Yuengling in your hand these days. The last time that I had any beer at all was at that Phillies game we went to.

I'm thinking that I may make a return to competitive beer drinking on Thanksgiving Eve. I think I may have a beer or two coming my way after the absolutely HELLACIOUS year I just had. But thank the good Lord for happy endings!

Oh, and one last thing... I want to post pictures of Sara to my blog, but it won't let me upload files. We discussed this before...

-Paulie Walnuts
tqatsju
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: espn clip Reply with quote

yeah they didn't send me the whole interview anyway. All the questions were pretty much so it doesn't really matter, but the first clip is the actual thing that aired and it's like 32 megs so it's a pain in the ass to download. the 2nd one is just me and is only like 6 megs. I tried making them mpgs but the quality sucked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to worry, Quinny... I have it DVR'd, where it will remain until the day I die.
Quinny

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: dvred Reply with quote

you have the espn clip DVR'ed not the whole interview, only Berman has that
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum