VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

James Cassidy: The Stuff of Legend

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
A Loyal Follower

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: James Cassidy: The Stuff of Legend Reply with quote

On a dreary November morning, the Full Moon softball team continued on its quest to win that elusive first world championship. They were in the final 4, which in and of itself would have been considered a glorious accomplishment years ago. But no longer. Anything short of a title game appearence would have been considered an underachievement. The predicted rain held off, which seemed like destiny for this talented bunch that calls Castor Ave. & Fuller St. home. They were facing a very challenging foe, one that defeated them twice in the regular season. So this would be no walk in the park. If the Full Moon wanted its title shot, they were going to have to fight tooth and nail to get it. But, they are a gritty bunch, full of courage and desire. And each and every member of the squad showed that focused determination throughout the 3-game war on Sunday.

But, one man rose above the rest. On the Lord's day, one James Cassidy became the Full Moon's messiah. When the team fought hard, but was in desperated need of some fire: James Cassidy provided the spark. When we all looked for a veteran to step up and say, "I REFUSE to lose today!!": James Cassidy spoke. He spoke with his bat. He spoke with his glove. He spoke with his arm. But, most importantly, he spoke with his heart! JCA$$, not exactly the svelte 165 lb. gazelle he once was in his high school days, gutted out every single play. Whether it was getting that extra base for his teammates, or putting every ounce of will into throwing out the lead runner; James Cassidy became this team's leader on Sunday. And perhaps, leadership was the only flaw in this ultra-talented team's makeup. But, NO LONGER!

So as the the Full Moon team takes the field this Sunday for eternal softball glory, they will have many positive factors going for them. A smart and polished infield. A fast and strong-armed outfield. Big bats thoughout the lineup that almost certainly will wake up after last week. And a big game, playoff-tested pitcher who showed nothing but pin-point accuracy last week. But, above all else, they will have a general on their side who will lead them when things get rough. A captain who will guide them over any rough waters. And Cass, I look forward to following you this Sunday. Because, I know, the only place you will lead us is to the Promise Land!
JCa$$

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: How Good I am Reply with quote

Those are very nice sentiments, but I have to say that I'm really not worthy. All the praise should go to my teammates, my family, and Jesus.

"Let's win this one for all the other small bars out there who never got this far."

-Jimmy Chitwood Jr., Hoosiers 2-The Sad Fall From Grace
Fat Jack

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Team Player Reply with quote

If Ja$$ is a true team player, he will be making phone calls Saturday night (around 10-10:30ish) to his teammates to make sure they are all home watching tv and getting ready for bed.....Let's go Cranage Financial aka Fullmoon!!!!!!!!!
Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Fat Jack???????? Reply with quote

Fat Jack (or should I say Kevin bored at work, posing as "Fat Jack"), maybe you should make sure YOU'RE in bed by 10:30 so that you don't do the following:

1.) Drop 3 (yes, I said 3) fly balls that were falling directly into your glove!
2.) Make 2 lazy, niggerish, moronic base-running mistakes in the same day. For those who weren't there to witness this patheticness, Kev was called out on a force out at second on a line drive single. Do you know how spook-like lazy you have to be to get thrown out on a single at second, when you were already on 1st! Secondly, Kevin popped up in the infield and their retard 3rd baseman dropped it. But, no problem. Brilliant Kev Wolf pulled a "McKeever" and didn't even leave the batters box.
3.) Not even have a drop of alcohol in your system, so that this week you dont get fake, next morning beer muscles with your older brother. Especially, when you faggot-ass knows I would never hit you unless you hit me first. Real tough, retard.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You see, this is what I truly miss about coming to softball on Sunday mornings... those special moments where Kev would do something that Joe did not approve of, causing him to go absolutely ape-shit.

Here is my favorite part:

Quote:
Not even have a drop of alcohol in your system, so that this week you dont get fake, next morning beer muscles with your older brother. Especially, when you faggot-ass knows I would never hit you unless you hit me first. Real tough, retard.
The Rev. Jesse Jackson

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now this is just too much... don't associate my people with lazy Kevin Wolf, even we don't deserve that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum