VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drunken Issues

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCa$$

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Drunken Issues Reply with quote

You know there's gonna be 'drunken issues' when...

1. ...ever Lono is drinking anything, even mouthwash.
2. It's 3 am and I am heading to a NJ establishment, 64 oz Super Gulp mug in hand.
3. TQ turns to you after double-digit Yuenglings and says, "I'm so fucking thirsty!"
4. JS decides that the perfect time to cop a feel with Lady Luck is immediately following multiple so-co & limes (doubles).
5. everybody's heading on a fishing trip with a group of Bucks Co. Probation officers.
6. Smitty wants to bong beers on a deck behind the boardwalk in Ocean City in May at 3 am.
7. ...ever MD goes to an Eagles game in the cold, or to a now-defunct club on a golf course in Bensalem.
8. You're planning a bachelor party, and you decide to take a bunch of alcoholics and gambling addicts to a, 'Native American Gaming Establishment.'
9. ...ever the Phillies play a home opener.
10. It's 3 am, and I'm still drinking.
tqatsju
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:35 am    Post subject: Drunken Issues Vol. 2 Reply with quote

11.) Denofa is passed out in a sports stadium bathroom
12.) The only woman you have seen all night has asked you this question: Do you want me to turn around?
13.) You think it's a good idea to go behind the bar and grab yourself a twisted
14.) Cassidy is arranging lawn chairs outside of his house in 30 degree weather
15.) You would kill every old person, mother and child for a wawa turkey shorty
16.) Keith is in tin foil and you're loving it
17.) lono and quinn are pushing each other into parked cars
18.) Shields wants to go home
19.) The Lady's house is a target
20.) Quinn is yelling at Red Sox fans like they are hitler
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lono

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

21.) Cassidy has developed a slight cast in his left eye and begins to preface everything with either "Last thing I'm gonna say..." or "Just listen to me..."

22.) It seems like a good idea to pave the streets of Dodge City in gold.

23.) You take I-95 to get from the Moon to Longshore Ave.

24.) Denofa starts saying things like "How bad did we pee all over that motherfucker's car" when the rightful owner is standing just five feet away.

25.) I "accidentally" drop a cup of piss in Cassidy's Mustang.

26.) Quinn starts rousting people for a perceived lack of drinking (a perception that is almost always wrong).

27.) "Into the Night" by Benny Mardones actually starts to sound like a really good song.

28.) Giant beer mugs, Coca Cola, and Crown Royale become par for the course at about 3:30am.

29.) Smitty gets really mad at Cassidy for something he said about softball.

30.) We wait around for an hour after close in the vain hope that we might be able to score one free beer.

-Paulie Walnuts
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> angry drunks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum