VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TOP 10 REASONS THE FULL MOON WON THE SOFTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lono

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Just kidding. I better be, or else you might take a bottle to me like you did the night the Eagles beat the Falcons in the NFC championship.

I remember that incident... thank God that guy who looks like Paul Sr. from American Chopper was there to break it up.

-Paulie Walnuts
JCa$$

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't we all just get along, and get back to talking about my heroic, Willis Reed-like leadership during FM's championship run?
Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: remember Reply with quote

Remember the time I tried to hit Willis Reed with a bottle over his head and Dave Debusschere broke it up?
Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: remember Reply with quote

Wolf wrote:
Remember the time I tried to hit Willis Reed with a bottle over his head and Dave Debusschere broke it up?

This above message was not by me! And, I dont even know what it means. But, I would appreciate it if people didn't post under my name, b/c I already said I was finished with this faggot-ass thread.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum