VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Christmas Party

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fat Jack

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Christmas Party Reply with quote

Since that team I sponsered for softball won the championship, ALL 15 of you are invited to my christmas party at the Social Room at Local 1034 on Dec. 15th, 2006.....Respond on here if you are going to attend

Fat Jack
Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: RSVP Reply with quote

When the majority owner of the 2006 World Champion Full Moon Softball Team wants to show his appreciation to his players for a great season, how can anyone say no! I will definitely be there, Jack.
tqatsju
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: i'll go Reply with quote

i'll go but only if that's the real fat jack, not an imposter. Judging there was no mention of the fatcopter i think it's safe to say it was the real fat jack
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
smitty 1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Beer Reply with quote

You better be serving some imported choice at the party. That garbage ass bud and bud ice on tap won't cut it...but count me in either way!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they still make bud ice ???
quinny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: bud ice Reply with quote

yeah i remember seeing bud ice at someone's place not too long ago or maybe it was in Tampa in a convenience store, I think Bud Dry doesn't exist anymore. I don't know why people wouldn't want a beer that labeled itself dry....
JCa$$

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: I'm In Reply with quote

Jack,
I would be honored to attend your gala event...It will be like the Rhawnhurst Oscars. Let me know if I can bring a rye bread spinach dip or anything.
Fat Jack

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys, I made a mistake....The party is going to be Thursday, Dec. 14th from 7-11 at the same place...It is right behind Dollar Tree at Cottman and the Blvd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum