VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

better outfielder ,trash can? k wolfe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cageyveteran

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: better outfielder ,trash can? k wolfe Reply with quote

granted both smell,are full of beer and shit . BUTT the can has a opening which makes it capable of catching a flyball and we know k whiff is not yet mastered this little task.. so please this year when you pass his drunk ass sleeping outside the moon on game day leave him and bring the can he"s leaning against in a pile of his own piss
K.Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Get off my dick!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Considerin there is probably 1 or 2 (counting Cassidy) better players then me on the team (even when I am hammered), means you guys just need to get off my dick since I am able to stay out til 7am on Saturdays and still make EVERY GAME!!!!!!!

Sorry I can't be like the rest of you guys (like Smitty) and go out all night and then play every other inning at 1st or Judd who made more errors at second then I did in the outfield or John Greenwald who's knees are crackin behind the plate or especially Keith (enough said)

Get off my DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum