VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top 10 reasons why The Fullmoon 2 team will repeat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The one and only

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Top 10 reasons why The Fullmoon 2 team will repeat Reply with quote

10) Keith Patterson and Matt Smith will kiss and make-up
9) Keith will be replaced with a guy from John Greenwald's 1904 team
Cool Quinny will play
7) Kevin Wolf will continue to argue with Joe Wolf and maybe Brian
6) Juddy will come late and hungover to every game
5) Cassidy will still have his blanky
4) Smitty will continue to let Glee play 1st
3) We will be in PURPLE
2) McKeever will still not be allowed to join the team
1) We are just that damn good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Merlin The Magician

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: 10 reasons 4 repeat Reply with quote

the top ten reasons are simple.....the 5 fingers on my 2 hands that wield the mystical powers of a magic wand in my david copperfield like hands ..a demarini in my hands is the equivilent of a b-ball in mj"s with the game on the line MONEY$$$$$ Peace out Arman Gilliam
Mike Gminski

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:14 am    Post subject: Funniest Line Ever Reply with quote

Peace out Armon 'Hammer' Gilliam...Hilarious. Did you know the Hammer was ambidextrous (that means he can whack off with both hands)?
Jeff Ruland

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:35 am    Post subject: Whack off Reply with quote

Did you both know that I can only "whack off" with one leg and not the other!
Jim Abbott

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Southpaw! Reply with quote

I, unfortunately, am strictly a lefty jerker! But my right stub can be used to give women the feeling of a really huge black man! Sincerely, Dennis Byrd!
Tom Dempsey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Whacked off Reply with quote

I lost my wee-wee trying to pull my pud with my metallic hand ..Then while hopping around in pain I tred on it with my club foot ohhh the horror
Dave Dravecky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Limb Loss Reply with quote

Give my regards to Tom Browning's elbow, Chuck Bednarik's hands, and Moose Johnston's pinkie. Back to you, Moose, Dick!
Mike Utley

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Don't forget us! Reply with quote

Don't forget Tim Bowens' 7 toes, Jermaine Mayberry's one functioning eye, & Evander Holyfield's ear! As Fred "The Crime Dog" McGriff would say to Iron Mike, "Take a Bite Out of Crime!"
BERNIE PARENT

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: LIMBS Reply with quote

MIKE U,
hOW CAN YOU FORGET MY EYE!!!ERIC lINDROS CRANIUM...how about lance armstrongs testicle....How bout Theismans ankle ..What about your boy SEAL's face...Poor DJ the freckle faced monkey....It goes on forever!!
Mrs. O'Donnell

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Ugly!! Reply with quote

"Poor DJ the freckle faced monkey" This statement is the highlight of the post. Absolutely priceless. Dennis Johnson is the most hideous athlete ever! Bar none! But, we shouldn't neglect some of the other lookers in sports history. Otis Nixon is a very, very close second to DJ. I think Pam Oliver looks likes a first cousin of Secretariat. Sam Cassell is one disgusting chigger (Chink+Nigger). Tyrone Hill is one ugly SOB. And John Chaney looked more like Temple’s mascot than an actual human being!

Sincerely, The Queen of Ugly: Rosie O’Donnell

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosie,;
Dearest carpet muncher might I add Gheorge Murasan,One -Eyed Bob Whitfield, Wrinkle Head Shane Battier,Manute Bol,Jeff Garcia,AND BUGGED EYED MOOKIE Wilson
KISSES,Twitchin Jim Eisenreich
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum