VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ali

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smitty Balboa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Ali Reply with quote

Myself and CK were having a discussion regarding whether or not that I would be able to beat Muhammad Ali ten years ago or at least right now in a fight... I know that it would obviously unfair for Johnny G. because he seems to be more physically ailing but I would just love to hear everyone's thoughts....

How about Mr. T. right now?

Or fighting Mike Tyson in a dark room , while I have a bat and night vision goggles?
CK1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My contention is that even in his current state, Mohammed Ali would have enough abilility with his hands to be able to take the likes of us in a fight. Smitty pointed out that he can probably no longer hold his dick to take a piss, so I reconsidered. Still, I say he could probably still take people like us out as of about 10 or years ago, maybe not even.
Soda Popinski

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: What a joke! Reply with quote

Smitty, you couldn’t beat me today, and I’m 54 years old now! I am a raging alcoholic and completely over the hill now. But 20 years ago, I was the baddest dude to ever come out of the USSR. Ivan Drago? I shit all over him when we fought in amateurs. But, after that, my career took a turn for the worse. I moved to America in 1987 to face an unknown youngster named “Little Mac.” I settled into a nice neighborhood called Rhawnhurst, where EVERY Russian immigrant seems to go when they come to America. And I started drinking Vladamir vodka every night served to me by this big, Drew Carey look-a-like at this bar called the Full Moon. Because of my enormous size, they even tried to get Soda to play first base for their Sunday softball team. They said even though I have never played this baseball before, I had to be better than the guy they had playing first! But, I was too busy drinking & I blame this Fat Jack for ruining my career! But, I could still beat you Smitty even after I drink a gallon of Vladys!
Mike Tyson

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They say I can't lose. I say you can't win.
Piston Honda

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: TKO Reply with quote

"I'm gonna give you a TKO from Tokyo!"
Robin Givens

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: BITCHSLAP Reply with quote

Iron Mike ;
You hit like a bitch!!!Now that stud Dustin Diamond that boy can throw em...Shit little danny partridge aint no slouch neither jusy ask that Ann B. Davis fucking greg Williams Peaceout!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum