VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Race Odds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Greek

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject: New Race Odds Reply with quote

The odds have just been released for the 2007 foot race between Joe Wolf and Mike Braun:

Outright win:

Mike Braun -350
Joe Wolf +300

Mike Braun -4 seconds -120
Joe Wolf +4 seconds +100

Mike Braun DNF +900
Joe Wolf DNF +200

Mike Braun below legal limit at race time +1100
Joe Wolf below legal limit at race time -1300

Mike Braun commits some kind of crime 2 hours before race +30000
Joe Wolf races fresh out of handcuffs +250

Some one getting punched within 3 hours after the race because the person who lost is frustrated and cannot believe that he is not the fastest player on the clown ass full moon softball anymore +210

The person being punched is considered elderly -240 (punch must happen)

*Lines subject to change at race time*
Brandon Lang

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:15 am    Post subject: My "100% Guarenteed Lock of the Century!" pick Reply with quote

Thanks for calling the Brandon Lang “Nothing But Winners” hotline! I’ve hit on an incredible 81% of my “Sunday NFL Sure Fire Winners”, and a ridiculously unheard-of 98% of my “Monday Night Make Back All You Lost on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday” selections! Hollywood doesn’t just make movies about any or all handicappers; they make 1 MOVIE about 1 HANDICAPPER! Who? Brandon Lang! Why? Because, I am simply the best! Since we are on the subject: For a limited time only, go to any Blockbuster and mention that you’ve seen me, Brandon Lang, on Comcast Sportsnet’s Daily News Live, and they will give you $0.50 off your next rental of the critically acclaimed hit “Two For The Money” starring Academy Award winner Al Pacino & Matthew McConaughey as me, Brandon Lang! (We are like dead ringers)

Anyway, back to the real reason why you called: TO MAKE $$$$$$! Like your favorite late-night dancer, we’re gonna make big money as a strip TEASER! We’re going to use Joe Wolf + the 4 seconds, and tease it up to 10 seconds! We’re also going use Joe Wolf commits some kind of crime 2 hours before the race, and tease it up to 10 hours before the race! We are also going to use these two selections in a reverse! So, put 5 dimes on a Joe Wolf +4 seconds/ +2 hours TEASE & another 2 dimes on the same picks in a REVERSE! Do it, and your bookie will be the one crying hysterically Tuesday morning!
The Bookie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: The Bookie Reply with quote

Another sucker better
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum