VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hold em-friday night

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stud muffin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: hold em-friday night Reply with quote

ARE ANY OF YOU BOYS INTERESTED IN PLAYING CARDS AT MY HOUSE THIS FRI.2/2/07? IM LEAVING SAT.FOR SKIING AND SUPERBOWL BASH UP THE MOUNTAINS AND AM CHILDLESS SO IF YOU WANNA PLAY LET ME KNOW...ILL CALL GLEA AND KEITH TO ASK THEM AND IF ANYONE HAS ZUKE'S # PLEASE FOWARD IT TO ME....QUINNY TEASE OUT YOUR FRO I WANT THE NEIGHBORS TO THINK IM ENTERTAINING NIGGERS SO THERE OLD ASSES WILL MOVE...THANKS!!!!!
HOME-215/464-2134
CELL-215/828-9092
WORK-215-685/1711
tqatsju
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: LOL Reply with quote

I will tease it out if you bring the pic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: What a RETARD!!!!! Reply with quote

Would the ENTIRE VanillaAfro.com community do me a HUGE favor? Please call those 3 phone numbers above relentlessly!!!! Especially the house & cell phone!!!! And try to make most of these calls between 3AM and 4AM! As for your poker game Friday night, I always like the opportunity to pick up a couple extra dollars. So count me in.
tommy tutone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:00 am    Post subject: cell phone Reply with quote

if anyone would like to come to karaoke at my house my number is 215-867-5309
BLONDE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:58 am    Post subject: CALL ME Reply with quote

Jenny'

Everyone knows your # it's on the wall ..You know THE MOON doesn't beleive in a clean and sanitary enviroment...There's throw up in the corners,puddles on piss on the floors and most disgusting of all the naked pictures of Keith and Fat Jack in the finals of the naked twister competition!!!So Jen I like to thank for your great "work" on the team at the title celebration no one thought you could get a hard on out of drunken ass KWOLF but you did it girl!!!!Only a pro like you would know to stick a Scotch bottle up his ass to stimulate his prostate...BRAVO!!! DeNofa called yesterday to ask if you'd be interested in working their "hair club for men"banquet..Call him at 1-800-BALDMEN thats
800-225-3626..Dont feel shy MOST of the team will be there....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum