VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SPRING TRAINING!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FAT JACK

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: SPRING TRAINING!!!! Reply with quote

as the season draws near I'M left to ponder when pitcher and catchers report for training what do all-world Johnny G's back-ups do???As any fan of MOON PLATOON softball knows all too well there is only one pitcher.Alas I have a solution.....ME!!!Captain Jack will get you by tonite...Look at the positives (a) Im a taller ,albeit hairier version of your current ace KP...(b)itoo cannot hit,field,throw strikes or put together a line-up (3)I can single handedly guar antee better performance in RCF by keeping KWOLF at the bar during games with free booze!!!Lets face it put a trash can on wheels bring it in and out every inning and you'd be better off ...Plus the can smells better...

PS---IM a total knock-out in purple........
Froggy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: What about us? Reply with quote

One problem: Our games usually don't end till about 12:30. Then, give or take 1/2 hour driving time (we are coming from Ontario, you know), you would get back to the Moon no earlier than 1:00 pm. So who, I diligently ask, will cater to the compulsively pathetic alcoholic needs of the absolutely rotten pieces of scum that arrive at the Full Moon promptly at 9:30 AM on Sunday morning? The answer is NO ONE! So, Sir Jack of Rhawnhurst, you better leave the softball playing to us and concentrate solely on meeting the drinking needs of the neighborhood’s finest!
El Gordo Jacko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Keith and Froggy Reply with quote

Can you believe that Keith once asked me why they call Froggy, 'Froggy?' JCass pointed out that perhaps it has nothing to do with Froggy's appearance, but simply that Froggy is a French-Canadian.
D SPARKS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: AM shift at the moon Reply with quote

thanks to being unceromoniously cut/waived from the juggernaut known as the MOON PLATOON I find myself free on sun.mournings...I thought for sure teams would be lining up for a no-field ,rally starter but the market is swamped with those type players so Im available to serve that warm swill at that dive on sun...Im working on a knuckleball so I hope to be a late season call up ..I love you guys.....

XOXOXO;
Sparkie
Yank

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Waiver wire! Reply with quote

WOOOO HOOOO!!!! I'm not alone on the waiver wire anymore! Welcome to free agency, Dennis!
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Sparkie? Reply with quote

Dennis Sparks is a free agent? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? He's the final piece to our championship puzzle! LET ME HEAR EVERYONE SAY IT: R.O.C IS BACK! Route One Cafe is back and badder than ever! I already locked up Floody, Gene, Balls Out, Dobb, your brother Kris Sparks, Yank, Dave Lon, Winnie, & Johnny Mac to long term contracts! All I needed was a sieve to fill in at 2nd base & the outfield! We are on a mission to defeat the Full Moon 2 and get our catcher's equipment back from Keith!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum