VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greatest All-Time Full Moon Managers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Casey Stengel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Greatest All-Time Full Moon Managers Reply with quote

1. Jim Cassidy
M Smith

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Great Manager Reply with quote

It takes a great manager to know his weaknesses and as such K Patterson is the #1 mgr. on the planet...KP was a horrendous line-up maker and he gave that up to J Wolf and lightning struck...When all was down and the team called for a orangutang to pitch KP said NO stick with the jackass and the rest is history..And when a mutiny was brewing over me and Sparks ever seeing the field he listened and benched our non-fielding asses!!!He also had the balls to stick by the drunken bastard in RCF who rewarded him with his 1st well played game since he discovered alcohol..KP is #1......
Lee Elia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Keith is a Shit Manager Reply with quote

John Felske fresh off of a weekend with Andy Reid's kids could have managed that Full Moon team to a title. It was like Bubbles the Chimp managing the '27 Yankees.
terry francona

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: managers Reply with quote

in comparing Keith to a monkey you insult monkey's around the world!!!
All though is must be noted KP can really swallow the flesh bananna...
Dobb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: managing Reply with quote

in my brief stint as Full Moon Manager I instilled quality values in all of my teammates. I have to say though that I am dissapointed that the managing duties were not turned over to my compadre and fellow baseball genius Bobby Balls Out III. A true sign of a great manager is willingness to be balls out, and who more exemplified this then Bobby Balls Out III? NO ONE you mother screwers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum