VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back to Back?????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captain Keith Patterson

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: Back to Back????? Reply with quote

Could this Cinderella squad win back-to-back championships? I would say.... OF COURSE! I can't wait to sip the champagne and dance around the Northeast naked again! (Management was forced to cut ties with its former SS Johnny Mac because he threatened to sit out unless his weekly salary was raised from 2 dime bags of pot a week to 4 bags. The entire Full Moon family would like to thank Mr. Mac for his contributions last fall and wish him nothing but failure as he tries to put a spark into his new, inferior "Paid-In-FOOL" team! Fortunately, the Full Moon 2 has multi-talented superstar Joe Wolf to nicely fit in to the most important defensive position on the field. Chances are, J. Wolf will display the same tenacious & reckless athletic abandon for the ball at SS that he did week in & week out in LCF! Also, J. Wolf's former critical position will be more than adequately filled by the ultra-fast Mike Braun. My prediction, our squad will be better overall as a result of the off-season changes! (Oh... and Maggie... if you are reading this... I know the sleeping arrangements have been somewhat uncomfortable recently. But, what can I do? You know you are my first love, but my fall Bucks County championship trophy is a big part of our family too! What am I supposed to do… ask the trophy to sleep on the couch? And besides, you have to admit that the sex has been a lot kinkier with a third, cheap metallic partner! Plus, you know you get a whole lot more please from the 2 ½ inch bat that the player on the trophy is holding than you do from the not as big bat that I have in my pants!) Anyway, without further ado, here is your defending 2006 (and soon to be reigning 2007) Bucks County Champions!

P- Keith Patterson
C- John Greenwald
Tom Quinn
Brian Wolf
1B- Matt Smith
Tom Gleason
2B- Juddy
SS- Joe Wolf
3B- Mike DeNofa
LF- Jim Cassidy
LCF- Mike Braun
RCF- Kevin Wolf
RF- Dennis Sparks
KP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: RIGHTSIDE Reply with quote

how the hell are we to repeat with a rightside consisting of DRUNKEN BASTARD-D SPARKS and SMITTY???every body will bat left handed or go the opposite way..I will actually need another pitc her hell Im only good for 200 pitches a game...With that right side cI could be used up in 3 innings...
Smitty Glove

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Oh yeah Reply with quote

Here is your early fuck you for the year to start-up softball on a postive note!!!... But for real when is game time on Saturday b/c I can't wait?

Someone please post time and details of the Full Moon classic!

Do we have a real umpire for the game?

Please some damn organization please!!!!!!!!!!!11
KP

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:23 am    Post subject: WHY ME!!!! Reply with quote

how come I have to arrange everything?
Ive arranged to not have to work again this season
cant you guys working 50-60 hrs. a week and raising
families,paying bills etc..at least get the umps!!!God if
I have to miss one episode of Saved by the Bell or get
up off the couch or barstool Im gonna be pissed...Stop
relying on me!!!Maggie doesn't why should use's...

LOVE;Coach P
smitty coach

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: good talk Reply with quote

good talk..thanks for the answers
J. Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: ???????? Reply with quote

Smitty.... none of this is official..... but this is what I heard. We were going to play at Jardel, but those fields do not absorb water/snow well.... so they will probably still be under water by Saturday. Right now, I think, Keith is considering Penn Academy, Far Northeast (the field near the Steve's Prince of Steaks up off the Blvd.) and perhaps maybe Fox Chase. And the time I am not too sure about. But, since the Beef N Beer starts at 2, I would assume a good time to start the possible triple-header would be at around 10 AM. And in regards to an umpire, I have no clue. I will call Keith today to find out the specifics, but that is what I know now (which really isn't much at all!) Also, I know our jerseys have been done for over a week now, but Keith hasn't picked them up yet because Jack hasn't given him the money (very typical of our team!) Well, so much for organization!!
J. Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Exhibition Games Reply with quote

Completely forget my last post! I just got off the with Keith. He said we are going to play at the field on Thorton & Comly (near the Pepsi office right off of Roosevelt.) He wants us to be there at 9:30 so that we can actually start the game at 10AM. He is waiting on a call back from Joe Mangino. Joe has to call his guys to make sure they are going to play. (What a joke of a team they are. With our squad, we are ready to play on a drop of a dime.) Keith said Mangino is supposed to call him back by 7PM tonight. This is important b/c then Keith has a meeting tonight for the Jardel League that will be attended by all the Jardel umpires. And, as long as Mangino calls him back by 7 & says we are still on for Saturday, Keith will get one of the Jardel Umpires to come Saturday and officiate our games. There you go Smitty. All the info you could possibly want.
Smitty Rosenhaus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks for the update and I also spoke with Keith, who will let us know the deal after tonight. If those clowns from paid in fool don't show up to play then they are the biggest and worst bunch of clowns in the whole world. we will see whats what.. tell jack to get us the damn shirts or I may just volunteer to pick them up and jack pay me back so we can have them for opening day.
--smitty out
Smitty Knowledge

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: The Truth Reply with quote

Couple things were said to me tonight that I think this forum should know about. It is important to note that even though I am prone to talk shit, I simply asked a couple of Paid in Fool people if they would be at softball on Saturday for the game and they looked at me like I was crazy and didn't know shit about it. This caught me very off guard b/c I understood that we had a beef and beer on saturday for both teams which would take place after a best of three softball game. I have known this fact for months now. I found out that joe man was just calling around tonight and had in fact found out that two or three guys can't already make the game. Now this would become the least of my concerns. These players then proceeded to talk shit about how garbage we are and how much of a joke it is that we would even consider that we might win. They cited the fact of how bad they beat us the last time we played and how they have taken our best player anyway. They also went on to tell me about my "no sliding rule" and that I dno't wear a hat b/c it will mess up my hair. I know you all may think that I started this but I really did not say anything at all. A couple fellow softballers were present at wedensday night ball and failed to show support of our now much, much, much better team. they also pointed out to me to "go ahead and take braun, you can have all his ground balls..... it was brutal in this very short exchange of words. So to sum up. Don't expect much of a game on saturday b/c of very poor planning and organization eventhough I have been wanting to play since we won the CHAMPIONSHIP (thats right paid in fool, CHAMPIONSHIP) and even if we do manage to play b/c they muster enough guys together to take the field, it wil be excuse after excuse b/c they are missing a couple guys. I like most of the players on a personal and individual level but I fucking hate and are disgusted with them as they form the gayest team in softball history with the gayest name "Paid in Fool"...I hope to see you soon to show you how much of a bunch of clowns we really are.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum