VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TOP 10 REASONS I'D RATHER WORK WITH LA THAN WHEELS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HARRY THE K

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: TOP 10 REASONS I'D RATHER WORK WITH LA THAN WHEELS Reply with quote

10.) LA only eye fucks women
9.) LA admits that he is bald
8.) Wheels reminds me too much of my days with Bobby Crane and Carpy, yelling "it's fuck time!" on commercial breaks whereas LA just eyes the crowd for single ladies.
7.) ever since that one day Wheels locked me to a pole in his basement and said...."he's gonna be right behind you just like this and you're gonna like it you faggot...you faggot fuck"....i've never been able to forgive him
6.) He is the only person on earth that enjoys me singing High Hopes...high in the sky apple pie hopes (you know you love it LA)
5.) because I find it funny that when he told Tara that he wanted to show her his conehead he wasn't talking about that loveable 1992/1993 video of him acting as the Saturday Night Live coneheads, but rather his large erect schlong
4.) his rugged good looks
3.) LA has pictures of me in comprimising circumstances with Steve Lake,Sammy Samuel and Steve Jeltz in a multi-cultural multi lingual sex romp
2.) Whereas Wheels liked to do massive amounts of Coke, Larry is able to settle back with me and have a nice glass of scotch, yummy scotch in my belly.
1.) I've never really been a huge Kiefer fan, and since Smitty is siding with LA I have to respect his opinion. However, if Kiefer and Wheels want to challenge me and Smitty or LA in a world championship strap match, bring it on!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum