VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sorry VanillaAfro.com Users....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quinny's Mind

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Sorry VanillaAfro.com Users.... Reply with quote

I have retired from producing gems daily. Thank you for your support over the last 8 months.
Quinn's Vagina

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I apologize for that last post...I was thinking like a pussy again.
tqatsju
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: my vagina Reply with quote

I don't know how these posters knew this, but they hit the nail right on the head. The reason I haven't been updating the site, besides watching tv and sitting around listening to XM radio....ahmmm...is because my vagina and my mind have been at odds all week. Maybe it's because my vagina isn't as big as all the other members of the Full Moon Softball team. Or maybe it's because the Left Center Fielder's mind is just so much sharper and more adequate for the rigors of softball intelligence than mind. Either way, once I get my vagina working again, the site will be updated like a well oiled vagina, i mean machine

thank you, Boss fro
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
The Left Centerfielder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:26 am    Post subject: -- SPOILER NOTICE -- Reply with quote

The Left Centerfielder just wishes he had the intelligence to compete with Lon and CK1 in their advanced, movie critic-like discussions on HBO programming!

-- SPOILER BELOW ---

The Full Moon Softball Team wins its first world championship behind 3 HR's & 2 diving catches by its wonderfully talented LCF!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum