VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tough Beer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lono

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Tough Beer Reply with quote

I'm kind of in agreement with Wolfie on one of his previous posts... the board's a bit dead lately.

Anyway, I bought a Yuengling variety pack for Christmas, and after all of the best stuff was drank, the only thing that was left was Lord Chesterfield Ale.

In my book, it tastes like rancid ass.

So I was thinking... what are the toughest beers, drinks, or liquors out there? I'm throwing my vote in for Lord Chesterfield. And as for liquor, I'd rather toss Quinny's salad than ever drink brandy again (that's not an invitation, Quinn).

Also, I would say that there are some very underrated beers out there. For example, Pabst Blue Ribbon and Genessee Cream Ale are not NEARLY as bad as some people make them out to be. In fact, I think they're kind of good.

-Paulie Walnuts
Smitty Chugs

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Tough Beer Reply with quote

By far the toughest beer to consume would have to be elephant beer.... As far as liquor, Vladimir vodka or Banquers Club gin in my opinion. Steel Reserve tastes like shit too and so does natural ice and I am not sure if anyone on this message board has ever tasted Sierra brand beer but that is fuckin awful. Best case scenario (excuse the pun) when faced with a shitty beer is to hopefully have a beer bong close by!!
tqatsju
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: beers Reply with quote

Lions Head malt liquor is terrible me and Franny used to drink it. Old E is awful and we all know i drank it back at LAAAASALLE. Besides that, how awful is that Philadelphia Beer Company shit they used to have at the Wachovia Center, they finally got rid of it. And i'd have to agree with Smitty that Elephant is real tough to drink but great for 7/11 doubles dice game.......look at these blokes talking about it on here like it's fucking Cristal

http://www.thebackpacker.net/worldbeers/elephantbeer_1456_worldbeers.htm

As far as good beer goes Bass Ale and Stella Artois are great beers and Heineken Light is good even though i don't like Heneiken at all.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lono

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ewwww.... Philadelphia Beer Company.

I remember drinking that shit with you after game five of the Flyers/Lightening series a few years back. You know, the game where we watched Smarty Jones win the second leg of his failed triple crown effort afterwards.

Good time, bad beer.

I've had Old E and it's bad, and also had Elephant, but only when I was complete obliterated, so I can't say that I remember it all that well.

I kind of have a dark horse for bad beer: Miller Light. Don't get me wrong, it's completely drinkable, but it has this really stale aftertaste that I can't stand. I'd just about drink any light beer instead of Miller.

-Paulie Walnuts
Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: Natty Ice Reply with quote

Good post idea Lono. To me, Natty Ice is like drinking liquid metal. I've never seen a complete Terminator movie in my life, but I did see one day when Arnold's character turns into some sort of silver, metallic ooze or whatever they call it in the movie. My point is, if someone were to gather that stuff up and put it into a 24-12 oz. cans & put a Natural Ice logo on it, no one who drinks that awful shit would know the difference!

On a side note, I love all the different nicknames Smitty gives himself when he posts on this site. But "Bad Smitty Claus" is my all time Vanilla Afro favorite!
Smitty Two Times

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Names I give myself Reply with quote

Wolf,
I apperciate you recognizing my name choices and I am not sure if it makes you liking "Bad Smitty Claus" any better, but it is a reference to that new stupid movie out "Bad Santa".....

War All Ice beers!

Run all good posting topics!
Eclipse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lord chesterfields ale is one of the best beers
tqatsju
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Lord Chesterfield Reply with quote

you just like the name Lord Chesterfield....In fact you probably are one of the people that told yuengling to rename it Lord Chester The Molesterfields
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
tqatsju
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: update Reply with quote

in fact you probably wrote a year later announcing they rename it to
Lord Chester The Molesterfields Pale Ass-Beard Ale Punch
Ray Charles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: tuff beers Reply with quote

any beer drank in view of jack(Barney) and his man teets or Keiths Barkley Butt or god forbid both at once..........Oh the Horror!!!!!!!!!! Embarassed
K.Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: No beer Reply with quote

I think the toughest beer is the one Jack has to get me after I finished the one in front of me!!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum