VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Catergory:Replaceable Personel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ALEX TREBEK

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Catergory:Replaceable Personel Reply with quote

(1) Poor fielding - scatter armed 3rd baseman
answer: who is Brendan Alex correct for 100$
(2) Wild,grounder back to the pitcher -manager
who is keith p. Alex--correct for 200$
(3)Drunken,flyball missing,glove tossing -high pitch hacker
who is kevin"Drunkin like the Wolf" correct for 300$
(4)Combs,Brushes,blowdryers,any and all hair care products
who are keith,juddy,denofa,zukes,j mac correct for 400$
(5)ding-ding -ding DOUBLE JEOPARDY ROUND I"LL bet 1000 Alex
Catergory: Who am I? I am rarely seen-My husband works aprox.15 hrs.a month?I am constantly bailing him out of jail for indecent exposure- My loins ache for the pleasure of a well hung 45 yr.old stud- Iam in persuit of a good divorce attorney..(not that the fat,obnoxious,balding ,naked bastard ha s a penny to his name)
Who is Maggie Patterson--Correct for 1000$ Mr.Quinny Your the Winner!!!
Congrads,Kenneth Jennings
Peter Tomarken

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Jeopardy Reply with quote

Even though I'm dead, I'll tell you this...Press Your Luck would still kick the shit out of your puny ass game show any day. And that's not just the Jack Daniels talkin, that's me straight from the heart

sincerely, Richard Dawson
Howie Mandel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: TOUGUE SUCKER Reply with quote

Dawson,
you sorry ass drunken englishman..You were a emmy worthy actor on Hogans Heros who later couldn"t even get a role on the hogan family...Your drunken gay advances towards Jason Bateman are legendary! When Valerie Harper kicked you in the balls we thought we were finally through with your groping ass but...no..ABC casts your lame ass in Family Feud...Christ who casts a gay drunken peodophile on a show were he can kiss every little boy ,girl ,grandma in the name of T.V. it was repulsive... they even named a lame teen show afer where you drowned shithead Dawsons Creek
kiss thisa--hole,BOB BARKER
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum