VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DID YOU KNOW???????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan Patrick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: DID YOU KNOW??????? Reply with quote

DID YOU KNOW?????????

That the age difference between the oldest player in MLB Julio Franco of the New York Mets and his youngest teammate exciting OF prospect Lastings Milledge is 27 years! The significance of this is that 27 years is also the same difference in age between the oldest player in Canadian softball league John Greenwald of the Full Moon and his youngest teammate exciting C prospect Brian Wolf! WEIRD, BUT TRUE!!!!!!

NEW YORK METS
Julio Franco (born in 1958)
Lastings Milledge (born in 1985)

FULL MOON SALOONERS
John Greenwald (born in 1961, seriously)
Brian Wolf (born in 1988)
splendid splinter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Rookie card Reply with quote

did you know on my rookie card tittled up and coming stars i was in between Ted Williams and Joe DiMaggio
Keith Olbermann

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Did you know? Reply with quote

DID YOU KNOW??????????????????

On September 14, 1990, Ken Griffey Jr. & Sr. become the 1st father-son combo in baseball history to hit homeruns in the same game when they hit back-to-back round-trippers against Kirk McCaskill in Anahiem. This magnificent feat would not duplicated again until 16 years later! On November 5, 2006, John Greenwald and his superstar son Joe Wolf (different last names because Greenwald had more illegitimate kids than Shawn Kemp) became the second father-son duo to both hit homers in the same game. Greenwald hit his 1st homer 18 years, while his son J.Wolf hit 3 HRs (12th, 13th, & 14th of the year) in the Full Moon’s two-game sweep in the brisk Sunday morning double-header!
Simon LeBon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLL!!!!! Reply with quote

Jr.
While you are no doubt my main Wolf at my age its enivitable i ve had other brushes with the Wolf klan...Ive taken an alley oop pass from ex N C tarheel center Joe Wolfe...Taken noodle armed Randy wolf long...co-wrote hungry like the wolf with andy taylor ,john taylor and the boys b4 they joined that sorry ass Robert Palmer in POWER STATION...Gave Peter Wolfe of the j.geils band the inspiration for angel is a centerfold...spun elvis records with wolfman jack.....laughed and cried with micheal j.Foxx in teenwolf...Did heroin on the set of "AIRWOLF" with Jan-Micheal Vincent...Eat 3 subways hoagies with William cannon on the lot of the series Nero wolfe...Had my incedible life story reported by Wolf Blitzer on CNN..Still my son you are my #1 wolf
Love Lon"WOLFMAN"Chaney
Jared Fogle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Subway Reply with quote

Why not eat a subway sandwhich with my former fat ass. Then, we can make a terrible commercial for people to see over and over and over again!!!!

I fuckin get it!!! He was fat at one time and decided to eat fuckin hoagies nonstop and he lost weight now leave me the fuck alone about it!!!!
Slightly Overweight Jack

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Jared Reply with quote

Hoagie Boy,
You stupid bastard,Chunk is in beeeoocchh!!!Kevin James-Leah Riami-Jackie Gleason -Audrey Meadows...Me!!! A-hole I pull more pussy that the SPCA here at the moon...Every see all the manmeat Mimi got on my show DREW CAREY ...Talk about hot sex Rosanne and John Goodman please....Nobody would want to watch you and Calista Flockhart,that Olsen bitch etc....Shit dog get it together

Portly Jack is Back
C Everett Koop

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:46 am    Post subject: awesome story Reply with quote

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070223/D8NF543O3.html

you gotta read this story, and pay special attention to the name of the aids/circumcision expert doctor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum