VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bambis versus Ragdolls

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CK Silary

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Bambis versus Ragdolls Reply with quote

Since I will be covering a pivital Catholic League North girls matchup between the St. Hubert's Bambis and the Archbishop Ryan Ragdolls tomorrow night, a look for a big performance out of #43 Jenny Wolf.
Sonny Hill

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: #43 Reply with quote

What's this a Wolf who can actually play B-BALL?Go girl erase any memories of KW's alcohol reduced career...That boy had more hangovers than Stockton to Malone give an go's...rise above his point shaving scandals ...his alledged gay encounters with the custodian..best of luck
Bobby Knight
????????????????

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: ???????????? Reply with quote

CK, you won't be looking for a big game out of #43 Jen Wolf because she really doesn't move off of the bench (just like John Greenwald when a ball from centerfield comes to the plate)
Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: ??? Reply with quote

Kevin, that's not a nice thing to say about your little sister. And to include her in a comparison with Greenwald is even less nice!
Benito Santiago

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: High 5's Reply with quote

Dear KW,
why of course I'd be sitting on the bench on a ball hit to you in center field...Why exactly would I stand there waiting 4 you to retrive yet an missed ball when I can go around acknowling by adoring public between the time you run down the missed ball and tossed glove!!! There is no joy in telling the opponent not to be to excited by their fluke homerun that you've missed 100's B4..That usually ends the high 5 party in your honor.

Resting peacefully,Bo Diaz
Victor Conte

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Comeback? Reply with quote

Benito? Long time no hear. I just recieved a new shipment of the "Cream" & the "Clear." I already sent some out to Bonds, Sheffield, Giambi, and others. If your interested in making a comeback, this stuff will make you an All Star again at your age! I know MLB is testing now, but these new improved products are 100% completely undetectable! Give me a call if you're interested.

Sincerely yours, Uncle Victor
Greg Anderson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Benito! Yeah, Victor is right. The new products are working wonders on Barry. His testicles have never been smaller & I have never seen more acne in my life than what is presently covering Barry's back! He absolutely loves the new stuff! And, he doesn't have to worry about any positive tests. So, it's perfect. Besides, with Zito & and juiced up Barry, the Giants could use another juicer behind the plate! Give us a call!

Sincerely, Greg Anderson (steriod aficionado)
Steve Jeltz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: THE NATURAL Reply with quote

Greg;
You sir you are what is wrong with sports today!I once hit homeruns from both sides of the plate in one game and I never took any roids...Other great players from my era such as Randy Ready,Jeff Stone,Sil Campusano and Rick Schu had amazing CLEAN careers..Having seen the balding,small penis /balls acned back,hairy palmed results roids did to the once ADONIS built Bon Jovi haired Quinny hung Keith Patterson has led alife long crusade on my part to rid the world of your drugs....Please just once come see this elephant-man like mr. Patterson and you too will see the error of your ways...
Ruefully Yours in sorrow John Merrill
BALCO corp.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: What could have been! Reply with quote

Mr. Jeltz,

Had you, Juan Samual, & Von Hayes been on the juice in the late 80's, you guys (along with Schmidt) could have been the most devastating infield of the decade! You and Juanny already were a ridiculous double play combination, but with the juice you guys could have been as lethal at the plate as Johnny Mac & Juddy! But, you played natural and now have been reduced to complete obscurity! And Von, if your listening, the only athlete ever to compete in this town who needed roids more than your sickly skinny ass was Todd Pinkston! With the juice, you two could have looked more like McGwire & T.O! But, keep going natural boys! And keep being meaningless!

Sincerely yours, Todd Saurerbrun (Most bench presses by any punter in NFL history~!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum