VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LEY"S GET THE PARTY STARTED!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PINK

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: LEY"S GET THE PARTY STARTED!!!! Reply with quote

Where r We consuming mass quanities of beer SAT.nite ??? Will you my main Wolf be out or are you with young mr.chase...If your interested my wife works at flukes till 6pm we could go there alittle early and get good seats...Just an option open to any thing....
K.Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Forget Joe!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

I will ABSOLUTELY drink Saturday!!!!!! (and most likely tonite, sunday, monday, tuesday, etc.)
Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: ??? Reply with quote

I would love out, but my fatherly duties may prohibit me. But I'll see. Of course I will make every effort to try and get out to hang with my hero!
DAD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Partytime Reply with quote

Big daddy;
Hey hope you can work it out !!!Eh by the way if you cant make it will your drop dead gorgeous girlfriend be out?
World's #1 pop Robert Reed
Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: ?????? Reply with quote

Of course I'll drop her off wherever you guys end up. Just promises me that you use protection at the end of the night. The last thing I want is a baby Greenwald. The main reason being that since you are my clone, just 20 years older, I won't be able to distinguish whether the kid is mine or yours. Now, if the baby came out with a dirty blond curly jew fro, I would obviously know that my girl craved some vanilla afro dick! But with you, it will be too close to call! So use protection pops, because I don't want Chases' half brother to also be MY half brother!
QUINNY DNA?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: BABIES Reply with quote

young daniel saan;
blue pills put lead in pencil....blue pills not put ink in pen!!! Watch young Mr. Quinn he is blessed with the LONG stinger of serpent...While beautiful girlfriend looks at me like a young Bruce Lee and I think she hot as Lucy Lui we think only of Daniel saan's upcoming bout against COBRA KAI doujo....Focus weedhopper or your Karate career will go south faster than a steroid free Lenny Dykstra..
HiYaaaaah,Pat"MIAGGI"Morita
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum