VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

4th down

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andy reid

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: 4th down Reply with quote

4th and 10 is significantly worse than 4th and 15....the time is yours
Madden Nation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy Reid definitely should have gone for it. In fact, you should always go for it. You should never punt. Why would anyone want to just give the ball to the other team?
madden nation 07

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: video games Reply with quote

madden nation 07 is significantly better than madden nation 06. In fact believe it or not you can see 3 more ripples on Andy Reid's gut in the 07 version
Madden

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: 4th down Reply with quote

actually you should only go for it on 4th down if you are playing Madden 92' and your name is John Shields or Tom Quinn.
Tecmo Super Bowl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: 4th & 15 Reply with quote

Whenever I face a 4th & 15 in Tecmo Super Bowl, I never punt! I don't care if its week 3 or the playoffs, I am going for it. All I have to do is put the Eagles in shotgun formation, send everyone deep, and let "QB EAGLES" scrabble for the first down!
QB WOLF

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Randall who???? Reply with quote

QB EAGLES? You were a fine player in Tecmo because of your vast scrabbling abilities, but every QB in Tecmo (including clowns like New England's Steve Grogan & Houston's back-up "The Commander" Cody Carlson) could thrown the football 110 yards! But you were the best QB of the esteemed "QB TEAMS" Quarterback Club, including yourself, QB BILLS (some have speculated this might have been Jim Kelly in disguise) & QB BROWNS (the same people suspected this to be an undercover Bernie Kosar.) But, we ALL know for a fact that you, QB EAGLES, were just a black Pat Ryan! I have no idea how the programmers could have made such a mistake with your race in the classic game!
QB Eagles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am, in fact, the most dominant player non-enhanced video game player of all time.
Baseball Stars

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Scandal Reply with quote

Some players in this game sold steroids to QB eagles to make him a better athlete!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum