VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Colts vs. Bears

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unknown

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Colts vs. Bears Reply with quote

Who will win the Superbowl?????

Colts or Bears and why??????

Where will everyone be watching the game?????

Anyone running any block pool or anything?????
to reply

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: superbowl Reply with quote

We will be watching the superbowl at an "unkown" location!
Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Super Bowl! Reply with quote

Well, Mr. Unknown, I will try to the best of my ability to answer your first 2 questions. I know sometimes I can be long-winded with my answers, but try to bear with me!

1.) Who will win the Super Bowl????? PEYTON MANNING!!!!!!!

2.) Colts or Bears and why????? Colts, because they have PEYTON MANNING on their team!

I apoligize for the immense complexity in my answers, but I hope you were able to get the gist of my replies!
CLUTCH CARGO

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:54 am    Post subject: pm/jg Reply with quote

joseph, Why did you use the same post for why the colts w ould win and why the full would win their titles..Im deeply wounded that my protege would try to lesen my legacy by comparing Peytons 1 big game to a lifetime(1000's) great games
Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used a similar post because of the fact that me and Peyton Manning are also very similar. I, too, was known for a few years as a fantastic regular season softball player who could't win the big one! (Although I couldn't win the big one more because of the fact that my teammates were terrible at softball than with me coming up small in big moments, but you get my point!) Also, like Manning, my championship prospects were greatly improved by the addition of a very clutch veteran to the team, who had many years of championship experience under his belt. Now, Manning could depend on Vinatieri to make every big kick! And I could depend of Greenwald to get every big hit! (Instead of Smitty ..... eh..... I mean Vanderjact coming up small, time and time again!)

And finally, we both had to get out of the shadow of a mystic, flat-top legend! Peyton finally got out of the shadow of the legendary Johnny Unitas! And me, well.... I won my 1st championship, but it is impossible for ANYONE within 100 ft. of Fat Jack to to get out of his shadow! Unless, of course, the sun goes down!
The Sun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Shadows Reply with quote

Fat Jack is my shadow
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum