VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DIRECTIONS TO THE BUNNY RANCH

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HUGH HEFNER

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: DIRECTIONS TO THE BUNNY RANCH Reply with quote

FROM R-HURST
take rhawn to verree...turnRIGHT......straight past light at WELSH RD.. at 1st Left B4 traffic light turn LEFT....Pine Hill rd......Go to 3rd.st on the right turn RIGHT....Kent La. go to 3rd house on the LEFT 871 kent la...Come around 7:00 or so...Dream girl Steff wear something "SLINKY" Keith wear multiple layers...
K. Patterson

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somebody PLEASE TOILET PAPER (leave some for me when I have the shits) or EGG THIS HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be there friday!!!!!!!!!!! Be ready for my stupid raises!!!!!!!!!!
Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Are you retarded? Reply with quote

At some point, if even by accident, could you maybe spell someone's name right? The full name is Stephanie and the abbreviated name is Steph! Does that make any sense to you, you illiterate son of a bitch! But, we will make sure we're there, Jon! (lol)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum