VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

QUINNY the ADULTEROUS BASTARD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guzzi's Guy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: QUINNY the ADULTEROUS BASTARD Reply with quote

Mr.Fro,
Sir i am Lisa's soon to be ex-husband..You with your devilish grin ,charm , beautiful head of Gabe Kaplan like hair have stolen my beloved!!One night of cards and all I hear is Vanilla this Vanilla that you sir are a homewrecker...My dear father called tonight and said you were responsible for greatest night of sex with my mother EVER!!!All her screams of "OHHH QUINNY my big royal flush of love stud "had dear ole PEG writhing in extasy you lothario... Well I hope your happy....
Guzzi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: oh vanilla Reply with quote

oh vanilla how i love your curly locks! Before I take all of your money, I'll bat my eyes at you one last time!
Roger Lodge

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Blind Date (like Stevie Wonder at the plate!) Reply with quote

Of course any woman would be instantly hypnotized by the presence of Thomas Quinn! Not only is he a natural charmer with a fantastic sense of humor, a variety of other factors cause those of the opposite gender to unknowingly flock to be near him. 1.) A true man around town, TQ can offer any woman premium seats for any event around the globe! 2.) A woman can have as much bathroom time as she pleases, because Quinny has practically immovable hair that only takes 2 strokes of his pic to style! 3.) Because of the millions of dollars he’s earned as creator & webmaster of VanillaAfro.com, he can treat the ladies to the finest delicacies the city of Philadelphia has to offer! 4.) And finally, because of the huge, blinged-out Canadian softball championship ring that he wears on his finger, Tom is instantly recognized by everyone he encounters on a daily basis as the athletic icon he truly is! (Woman love famous athletes!)
RYAN SEACREST

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: THE REAL IDOL Reply with quote

In these times of economic hardships all championship teams face tough decisions..Some easy ,J.Greenwald had to be locked in at any cost..His leadership and dedication to the art of game calling is unreplaceable..Young upstart the brash ,cocky budding superstar J Wolf was in need of the substantial raise accorded his rising status in the game called for.. Others due to falling numbers and reduced roles had to take substancial pay cuts..In there defense KWolf,and M Smith excepted these reduced roles like true gentlemen!!!Then there are the tough ones when we have to cut non important bit players like D Sparks..While it pains us to see a grown man cry it was a necessary evil..Which brings me to my point..Sure we could have another 300$ beef in beer for team uni.'s team bus ,team hookers for road games and alike BUT I feel we are not using our best money making devices..We MUST pimp out TQUINN..Why should he be giving out for free what women would pay dearly for.Lets use this money making stud for the gain of all MOOM PLATOONERS..TQUINN MANWHORE[/b]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum