VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FUCK PENNY'S SOFTBALL TEAM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J. Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: FUCK PENNY'S SOFTBALL TEAM Reply with quote

This message is just for Keith, John G., Glea, Quinn, K.Wolf, and myself! For some reason, I just started thinking about Penny’s! Them Mother-Fuckers! They are the gayest team I have ever seen play softball. They actually measure the bases to make sure they are the proper distances. They actually have their faggot-ass manager come to other games to scout 6-12 softball teams. (Here’s a hint, jerkoff: Joe Wolf (LCF) is the best player in the fucking league!!!!!) And not only that, but they make fielding adjustments according to those scouting reports! And, those homos were 20-1 in the regular season last year (with their only lost being a forfeit because they had to play a game in another league!) I FUCKING HATE THOSE PRICKS!!!! And when I use the word hate, I don’t mean like I dislike them very much. I REALLY FUCKIN’ HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT THEIR ENTIRE EXISTENCE! And for those of you who aren’t on the team, we played them in the semi-finals of the Jardel League last year. And, (mostly because my idiot brother comes to these 6:00pm games sober; Me & Kevin shit all over these fags with something like a combined 9 for 10 with 3 HR’s in Game 1 of the series!!!) we were up 7 fucking runs going into the bottom of the 7th! These jerkoffs have won the Jardel League, and many other leagues, something like 3-4 years in a row! And, they hadn’t lost a game ALL YEAR! And, we were shitting all over them to a 7-run lead in the bottom of the 7th! And, how did we lose? Because we incorporated a pathetic piece of Rhawnhurst trash on our team!!!! WHY? Because Keith Patterson is an absolute retard!!! Mike Bucher committed at least 4 errors in that game, which was fine to that point! But, with 2 outs (men on 1st & 2nd) and us up by 4 runs; they hit a routine ground ball to 2nd base (where the idiot Bucher was playing) and he pulled a classic Buckner (I mean Bucher) and let the ball go right under his legs! It’s not like he was at SS where he has to field the ball cleanly to make the out! He was at 2nd base, where ALL he had to do was knock it down and throw it to 1st or 2nd for the force out! THAT’S FUCKING IT!!! But, he shit his pants & I still give him the COLDEST shoulder in the world whenever I have the unfortunate luck of seeing him! We could have maybe won the ENTIRE JARDEL CHAMPIONSHIP if it wasn’t for that clown-ass Bucher, but we didn’t! SO WHAT, as smitty would say! Who cares! All we did was waste the single greatest WOLF BROS. effort in softball history (AND WE FUCKING CARRIED THE TEAM THAT DAY), but SO WHAT! I can’t wait to see them douche-bags this year! Maybe I have issues & take softball WAY TOO SERIOUSLY, but SO FUCKING WHAT!!!!! FUCK PENNY’S & FUCK THEIR ENTIRE FAMILYS!!!!!!
Smitty Great Teammate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Fuck Penny's Reply with quote

B/c of that post I feel it is necessary for me to throw out any copper coins that I may have in my house and never accept anything back for change unless it is silver in color!
The great and supportive teammate
--smitty
Abraham Lincoln

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: pennys Reply with quote

Please do not hate the coinage with my likeness on it just because of some lame ass softball team that thinks they are the 27 Yankees

sincerely, The Honest One

P.S. I truly regret all the lives lost in the great civil war
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum