VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Softball Talk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The GM

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Softball Talk Reply with quote

I understand you guys are all terrific sports fans and all but, stop watching March Madness, get off your lazy butts and get out on that field and PRACTICE!!!!!!!!!!!! You have an very important game in less then 10 days against a team you guys lost to twice last year and you guys aren't even looking to regain your respect!!!!!!!!! I am so mad to even sponser you guys!!!!!!!! Sincerely yours, The GM Jack Cranage
Unclaimed Jerseys

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In order to "claim" that you sponsor us, you have to actually give Keith the enomous lump sum of money ($150) for our jerseys. Until you do that, you will continue to be known as the "Most Nigger Rich Person in the history of Rhawnhurst!"

Sincerely yours, The 15 unclaimed & unpaid jerseys still sitting in a box at SixSmith's Sporting Goods
rhawnhurst $$$$negro!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hold on there tuff guy....I never work---drink everyday---have 30th BDAY parties for money untill I rip off the money you jokes give me towards softball...Now who's Rhawnhurst top Bro???
LOVIN THE GOOD LIFE;
KP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum