VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HOME OPENER UPDATE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tqatsju
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: HOME OPENER UPDATE Reply with quote

for the home opener we are getting a cheesy bus it's going to be at the Rhawnhurst/Full Moon at 10am sharp on Monday 4/2 it will be taking us to the Vet i mean Citizen's Bank Park

sincerely Dale Svuem

courtesy of Kent "Teeek" Tekulve
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vanilla

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am still working on the best price!!!!!!!! I just got a list of companies to rent one from.....I will do it later today or beginning next week
johnny g

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:37 am    Post subject: tickets Reply with quote

quinny;
did you/were you able to get me 3 tickets? can you get more?Let me know..Call me on cell or at work 215-685-1711
tqatsju
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: HOME OPENER UPDATE Reply with quote

1.) The Moon will be opening at 9am on Monday
2.) Yes Johnny G I got you 3 tickets, but i can't get anymore
3.) The Bus will be leaving around 10am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
tqatsju
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: HOME OPENER UPDATE NUMBER 7 Reply with quote

there is going to be like 5 people on the bus oh well

glee
johnny g
jwolf
kwolf
me
cassidy
lono
keifer
zooks

oh well

LOL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum