VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Keith's an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angry Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Keith's an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

How does Maggie put up with this idiot???????? I understand Keith went out, got us into the leagues, ordered shirts, went to meetings, organized a beef-n-beer for dennis (all during his spare time of drinking and not working) but how does the retard not organize the preseason game????? All you had to do is contact Joe Mangino last week and tell him to contact his players and then remind them again this week. How hard is that???? I understand he bugs the shit out of us non-stop so we don't forget so why couldn't he do that towards Mangino???? I can already see it now, Saturday morning at 9:30-10, The Fullmoon 2 softball team will be playing a big game of BOUNDRY BALL!!!!!!!!!!! Keith Patterson is an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want Smitty to be manager and organize shit

Angry Player
The Purple People Eaters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Get of my dick! Reply with quote

First, let me say, I like Joe Mangino a lot. I think he’s an all-around great guy. As for the rest of those clowns on the “Played for a Fool” team, I don’t really know them so I won’t pass any judgment. However, they do have this pompous, better-than-you way about them. They seem to think that we, the Full Moon 2, don’t even deserve to share the same softball diamond with them. I wonder why this is. Well, they did beat us pretty good last year in our double-header. And they did get off to a very good start last year in league play. But, what exactly the fuck does that mean? It really means DICK! A year ago, our team was a JOKE! We had good talent, but not enough. We had too many holes. However, what these clowns fail to realize, we have more than filled these holes. First, we took their fastest & best defensive player, and used him to fill a huge hole in left field. Then, we filled a hole behind the plate with Yogi Berra’s former backup John Greenwald. He may be old, but he makes every play at the plate and hits nothing but hard line drives. Then, we filled another weak spot on our team (Another big bat to consistently drive runs in) with Glea, who basically gets a hit every time he steps to the plate. He also gives us more defensive depth at 1st base (This is not at all a knock on you Smitty. All I’m saying is that you can never have too much depth.) And finally, Keith has made one addition to this season’s roster. I’ve never seen this dude “Steve” play. But, I hear he’s a very strong, 6-3 infielder who can play either SS or 3B (For us, he will probably play SS so that I can stay with Braun, Cassidy, and my brother as the finest defensive outfield in the city. We’ll, maybe not my brother, but the other 3 are damn good defensively! He played baseball at Frankford High and he’s apparently very good. We will see. But regardless, we are extremely solid at every position. Our line-up no longer has any holes. Everyone on our team can be counted on for a big hit in any situation. Not to mention we are coming off a fall championship. We have a winner’s mentality now (which is the main reason we were not successful sooner!)

In conclusion, these Paid in Fool guys think they are God’s gift to softball. But, what have they done? After a nice start (when there is 0% pressure), they completely collapsed down the stretch and took their early exit beating in the playoffs like the true frauds they always were. When it became pressure time, they folded like a cheap lawn chair. Our team, on the other hand, had a nice fall regular season (I think we finished in 3rd place.) But, when the pressure of the playoffs presented itself, we rose above all of the teams in the league and captured the championship. We were down 7 runs in the 4th inning of the deciding game 3 of the championship, and we didn’t roll over and die like our Full Moon counterparts. We looked pressure in the eye and didn’t blink once! Every member of our team just decided it was time to turn it on and bring home the title. So if we don’t play them this Saturday, who cares? I already know we are the superior team. In fact, we are probably better than them at every, single position!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum