VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MORE IMPRESSIVE?????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JOHNNY G

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: MORE IMPRESSIVE????? Reply with quote

Which amazing feat was greater?BWOLF single-KWOLF HR-JWOLF -GLEA HOMER moon platoon second game 6th inning comeback OR The Red Sox back-to-back-to-back-to- back vs..Yanks in the 3rd inning tonight....???
Ted Williams

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Sox vs Moon Reply with quote

even though i was a big time Red Sox player for years, me and my frozen head both agree that the moon getting clutch hits on Sunday mornings is much more exciting then anything the Red Sox could do. even if they win another world series. Especially since they have one of my best friends and teammates throughout the year, Johnny Grinwald.
Me and Johnny laid pipe all throughout new england back in the late 40's. Remember that brothel in Maine? The harlots in New Hampshire? The dirty pirate hookers in the Boston Harbor? The cocksucking fuck sluts on the Vermont Ski Slopes?
johnny pesky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: beantown bangin!!! Reply with quote

hey teddy the head.....yes I remember indeed....anal in Anaheim---tea baggin in Toledo---motorboating in Memphis---menage -a- trois in Montreal....oh Head those were the days....Hey Teddy remember when we raped Charles Ford doing cumshots on his face earning him his nickname "WHITEY"...I miss your companionship #9..I hope they thaw you out soon...YOUR BUDDYJohhny "PESKY POLE" PESKY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum