VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FULL MOON PROTEST!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jim Dougherty (Local 69)

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: FULL MOON PROTEST! Reply with quote

"HELL NO!! WE WON'T GO!! ......... and pay $3.25 for a domestic bottle!

As of this week, our overly portly & equally friendly favorite barkeep has been relieved of his Sunday morning duties at Mario’s Full Moon Saloon. And since we are really only loyal to the lovable Fat Jack, and not Dennis & his piece a shit bar; we are organizing a 1-week complete Sunday protest to show our support for our Large Bartending Leader. We will instead congregate as a team at the Longshot Lounge immediately following this Sunday’s double-header. (I’m sure a non-union scab or two from Mangino’s team will still be in the Moon on Sunday.) It is unknown at this time if the protest will become an outright strike, leading to subsequent weeks of protest. (Keep a close eye on VanillaAfro.com for the latest news on the Softball Union: Local 69 strike of Mario’s Full Moon Saloon.) Thank you very much for your time & consideration; and make sure to get out to the polls to support the unions!
KP

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: PRO-UNIONISM Reply with quote

as the poster child of what is wrong with unions I will join this protest wholeheartedly!!!where else can lazy,fat,do little or nothing pieces of shit find jobs????who else would over pay for my services...I love a group of men who support the lazy by defending poor work ethics,drug use,price gouging then complain about jobs going overseas...I say "F" the moon...If I wanted a reasonably priced beer ,served by a fit,well educated,good looking man Id go to a non-union establishment anyway....LOCALS RULE!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum