VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Everyone shut the fuck up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
A Loyal Member

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Everyone shut the fuck up Reply with quote

I think everyone needs to shut the fuck up and play softball!!!!!!!!!! All this shit talking is doing nothing for our team except bringin us down!!!!! Keith needs to stop tryin to act so funny and hard and just pitch....Johnny G needs to do something more then just tryin to hit........Kev Wolf needs to stop taking everything so serious and listen to advice given by other players........Joe Wolf needs to shut up and let everyone play there own way..........Smitty needs to stop acting like he is the world's greatest hitter and just face it that he isn't.......Let's get back to having fun because it seems like we aren't and we suck at the moment
JOE WOLF

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: A message to the Loyal little girl! Reply with quote

Hey loyal faggot… I think you need to stop making pussy-ass anonymous posts & stop being such a spineless little homo! If you have a problem with me, then its really simple: Just say it to my face & not like a little scared bitch on this website! I don’t even know what the hell you are talking about. I haven’t said a negative word to anybody this season. But if you think I need “to shut up,” then why don’t you just try to stand face to face with me and make me shut up? It’s really just that simple.
johnny g

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject: mr.loyal??? Reply with quote

who dis? who be saying such things getting my boy so stirred up!!!hitting is not my only worry,hell its no worry at all actually...hitting to me is like fucking to jenna jameson---natural....i was pointing out a slump on my part which was a major contributor to a lack of runs being posted is all....Ive deferred to others giving away innings of catching to make others feel apart of this fine team...think of the playoffs---and any other time when people were left watching too much and not playing....who would go to that person/s and give away one of their ab's...or remind KP people showed up give them time in the game....this is not the 1st team to get alittle full of itself after winning a title...hopefully it is a team with enough character to right its wrongs and turn the season around!!!!!Forgive me it I dont recall a single person having a great season ,we are struggling as a team much as we've won as a team...So please oh loyal one lead by example---take the bull by the horns whoever you are ....take YOUR game to the next level and perhaps others will follow your lead.....
Bad Smitty Claus

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Loyal Member is a bitch Reply with quote

I just got home to read that garbage post. Fuck You.. See you on Sunday
Joe Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Loyal Member: 1st name begins with a K & ends with an &q Reply with quote

Now, on a serious note. Who could "A Loyal Member" be? It ain't Keith, because Keith has never once posted on this site. It ain't Johnny G. because he only writes in lowercase letters. Quinny's too nice & Smitty is a little more clever then the simpleton who wrote the retarded post. And, to be honest with you all, the post has the look of one of my posts. I usually include alot of "......." & exclamation points in my posts!!!!!! Well, since I know for a fact it wasn't me, which clown on our team would take the time to mimic my style of writing & post an anonymous angry post & try to play it off like the post was written by his older brother?????? I think I just gave away my guess of who I think this clown is...... Good Old Mr. Drop a Can of Corn pop-up right in His Glove for the last 5 consecutive weeks!!! (And his bi-weekly occurance isn't just happening on Sunday mornings when he might be a little hungover..... it's also happening on weekday nights when he hasn't had a drop of alcohol all day. Even when he surprisingly somehow holds on to the ball, it is still an extremely awkward thing to watch. Man, its really tough to catch a pop-up when you don't even have to move 3 feet!!!
A Loyal Member

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Joe Wolf.....you are completely wrong on your guess!!!!!!!! This is not your homo brother......it is someone who will tell you how it is tomorrow
Joe Wolf

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that you Yank?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum