VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You farging iceholes !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Little Jack Horner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: You farging iceholes !!! Reply with quote

Here I sit with 10 hot dogs steaming waiting for my boys...OOPS here I sit with 9 dogs and kraut still waiting..damn it 5 down and wheres my homies...You no good pricks I just ate 10 ---with...Damn you's Im bursting out of my schmedium ... What's it gonna take? Chilli-dogs? How bout Cheez-Wiz? Alittle Texas Tommy action?Please come back I took a bite out of the dog..He's at the vet they say a couple stitches and he'll be as good as new...Dont let me fall off the Diet Wagon Im down to a 48 waist come back to PATS !!!!
owner of pat's

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: additions to the bar Reply with quote

Why did everyone leave? Was it my mutt? Or was it the portly bartender? I'll tell you what...Next week we are going to slash prices and we are adding a new menu item...Patsies patties...this hot new item is a quarter pound hot dog shaped like a hamburger with saukerkraut with green food coloring to give it an irish feel...oh btw you can also order it "without"....Also one of our bartenders is offering free "re-Fi" evaluations for anyone looking to make that special addition to their house....Hey...if that's not enough will bring back the name Frosty's and all the crackwhores in for free handjobbies. We're also putting a 2 inch extension into the backyard so things should get a lot roomier towards the back half of the bar.

thanks in advance for coming back, Don Glamenco AKA PIston Honda
Dog at Pat's

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: Former proud mascot of Pat's Softball Squad!! Reply with quote

"Ruff ruff ruff ruff???? Ruff ruff ruff ruff ruff? Ruff ruff ruff ruff ruff ruff. Ruff ruff ruff ruff ruff ruff-ruff ruff ruff Quinny's ruff?? Ruff, if ruff, then RUFF RUFF RUFFsssss!!!!!!!!"
58 yr. old HOMO at Pat's

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: ...... who also happens to be a BIG Molestor!!!! Reply with quote

"Hey Fat Jack! Since the softball team isn't coming back anymore on Sundays (and Quinny & Wolf can't watch over your son while you're at work,) I'll take lil' Jack out back & watch over him!!!! (My only demands are that we are ALONE out back & he doesn't cry when I consistenly beat his ass in the 40 yard dash!!! He just can't keep up with my pervertly-sick desire to win foot races against chubby 6-year old kids!!)
TGATSU

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: GIRLS Reply with quote

Dear Pat,
Ive taken my posse to more fertile grounds...You need to make your bar more handi-cap accessible...When I pick up a retarded,HIV ridden , 5 .00dollar crack whore for a night of The Hub I need to take her to a fine drinking establishment to seal the deal !!!My pick-ups need doors that swing open they can't read in or out or push and pull...A more sterile inviroment is necessary..I cant be putting GHB in a glass with dog hair in it...My fine lady cant be injecting her AIDS COCKTAIL in your feces filled bathrooms...You will lose a huge client base without these renovations Pat...Remember retards money is just as good as Keiths....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum