VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Destiny

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smitty Believes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Destiny Reply with quote

......He is bobbling the ball hit by"johnny mac" and he is still bobbling, juggling, slipping, falling, and......... he dropped it!!!!!!!!!! As denofa dives in with a head first slide to tie the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And all that happened after that was a couple clutch hits and walks to solidify another (That right another) famous Full Moon/Pats/Longshot comeback victory for the rest of our lives to tell over and over again when it comes time for drunk story telling time! We didn't quit and refused to accept anything but a two game sweep from a team that probably hadn't been swept all year and most certainly swept us. I think if we could play in pressure games and had to bat in clutch situations all the time we would be a better team. The hitting started from Joe Wolf all the way through the order and not just a couple guys that were hot all day long, it was about the most balance in a game that you are likely to see. There wasn't a big home run or one hot batter.... all singles coupled with few errors equals a two game sweep and we certainly have the ingredients to cook that shit up every singe game. I want to win the championship again and after reading back on Johnny's post of us half assing game and not taking it as seriously as we could, we said fuck it and brought this week. I don't care if we lose every game we play in as long as we show some heart while we play. I don't do a lot of shit that I could do to play damn softball and I expect the people on the team to be there as much as humanly possible and do the best job they could. I admit that I have not been hitting well lately but I show up every time I can and do the best job I can. SO WHAT is the theme of this playoff run. A couple errors...so what we will make up for them with plays that are routine to us that most teams can't make. You make an out at the plate...SO WHAT we make up for it with hitting singles and some power shots by every hitter on the team not just a select few.... we are down seven runs... SO WHAT we fucking win anyway!

See you on the field gents...
rollie fingers

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: you should think Reply with quote

smitty, you should think about getting rid of your sideburns and growing a handle bar mustache like moi
UNCLE RICO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:28 am    Post subject: FACIAL HAIR Reply with quote

Rollie while I respect your Hall of Fame baseball career,we all know the mustache look we all wish to emulate is the thin well manicured , moussy of JOHNNY G.......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum