VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BIGGIE-SMALLS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CHRIS WALLACE

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: BIGGIE-SMALLS Reply with quote

I MR.SMALLS wish to express my deepest apoligies for letting not only myself but more importantly my teammates down today....as a player who repeatedly called out people on a perceived under-acheivement mode this season my lack of clutch hitting today is/was appalling!!!Inning 6 game 1 and inning 7 game 2 I batted 1st and 2nd o/outs and hit fielders choices BOTH times...A hit there in either at-bat changes the complexion of the game...I expect more of myself and expect my commrads to expect more of me there and I CHOKED !!!I can only say Im sorry to have let everyone down especially my self because Ive always wanted to be in the situation of getting the key hit at the key moment of each and every game and when presented with the oppertunities to do such today I came up smaller than Keith's penis...I can only hope to somehow redeem myself in the future..... SORRY GENTS...MR APRIL JOHNNY "AROD" GREENWALD
Smitty Humble

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: No problem Reply with quote

Johnny Smalls, I accept your apology and hope that you will bring your "golden game" to the field for the Longshot team, and that in the future you either bring your goddamn A-game or you might as well turn your pacemaker off. Keep your head up!
-Smit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum