VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Real Championship Team!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
A Real Coach

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: A Real Championship Team!!!!!! Reply with quote

If you guys would like to see a real championship team play, come to Fox Chase Rec Center on Tuesday night at 8pm to watch MY team (who knows how to get real players unlike Mr. Keith Patterson) win the league championship in bball and $1300.....None of this bullshit stuff that Keith does always asking for money because his team never wins (Guys, I need $20 this week for a new bat....Guys, I need $20 for league fees.....Guys, I need $20 because "I" put the money up for this tourny)......I know how to run a team and got a real sponser, to pay for EVERYTHING, and now we will win OUR money!!!!!!!!!!!
Dean Smith

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:28 am    Post subject: True great coaches Reply with quote

ha-ha-ha maybe next year pine rider...keith has done more with less than any of the greats...WOODEN,AUERBACH,JACKSON,RILEY etc...You sir are like TORRE,SHUE,CUBAN,SNYDER men with all-stars/salary and little results...Bow at the alter of PATTERSON....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum