VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kemp-Henry-Quinn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Holiday

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:36 am    Post subject: Kemp-Henry-Quinn Reply with quote

These 3 men and their wayward penises are a menace to our society...Shawn,Travis and Vanilla's liberal use of their fuck sticks have left black eyes in the black community Each of these baby making machines have 9 or so illegitimate offspring with multiple mamma's running rampant through our neighborhoods...While Mr.Kemps story has long been known Mr.Henry and Mr.Quinn 's sagas have only recently unfolded..Mr.Henry's employers (TITANS) had to extend him loans last year to make his support payments..

Mr.Quinns shrewd G.M. covered his clients baby bills in a neatly disguised"Bat Fee"...It seems TQ's teammates played $20.00 a game for $29.99 WORTH(less) bats..In reality this $ 10,000 dollars went towards diapers and formula...This man is a terror with NO woman being off limits..He is a known pursuer of the handi-capped and even bangs people in the law-enforcement community !!!There are reports he will be playing in the Bensalem Lge.this fall so please advise your mothers,sister's aunts etc do not fall under this smooth talking litherio's spell...
Gilbert Grape

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: quinny Reply with quote

please tell Quinny to stop chasing the ladies at my special school...If I see him on the schoolyard again Im telling my Dad SlingBlade..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum